Anyone have a link to tonight's UFC vid?

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
decent for what it's worth. lesnar was kickin ass and then he got locked up by a knee bar and lost. same with sylvia, brawlin and killing, then got taken by a guiteen. both were pretty big upsets. either way, can't wait to see lesnar again!

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
Pretty good UFC imo.
Lesnar didn't know how to finish which cost him the fight.
Tim Sylvia hit him hard in the first but same thing couldn't finish and went into his usual punch, waste time game. He got taken down and owned!!
The Lytle fight after was nuts, buddy didn't know what happened and was actually holding the ref after it was called.
Couple other good fights as well.
Was a little surprised with the Tyson Griffen decision but overall a good event imo.

TT SaLeEn

Established Member
Just watched it right now. lesnar came out swinging and landing some pretty good hits on Mir, but once Mir got a hold of that leg it was all over. I thought it was a good fight even though it didn't last that long..

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
I think they kinda screwed Brock standing it back up early on and taking the point away. Oh well I'm sure he'll be back and with some more time he could be a beast. Anyone have the Sylvia fight?

BowTiesSuck

Bagel Taste Tester
Established Member
that first point taken away from lesnar was garbage... at least warn the dude! I can't wait to see more of Lesnar in the octagon! I got the privelage(sp?) to watch him wrestle in college at Minnesota and the dude is a freak of nature! He will get so much better now that the nerves are out of him from his first "true" MMA fight. I cant wait to see him fight again...

on another note. I was glad to see him come out hard. Mir got lucky that the ref pulled lesnar off of him...

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
Ihate Steve Mazzagatti. I think he is the worst ref in all of MMA.
Anyone have the link to the Silvia/Nogera fight?

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I just watched the fight. I am kinda new to the UFC thing, watch here and there but I was really interested to see what came of this fight. My novice opinion was Brock just needs more experience and he will own....he is just to big and strong. His downfall will be his own mistakes. He was dictating that fight and pounding on Mir, he left his leg vulnerable and got caught....inexperience that's all. He will only get better and that is scary.:uh oh:

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
the NOG win isnt that much of an upset... that guy is a warrior that has a lions heart... hes used to taking a beating and coming back from behind... look at his HL reels. look at his fights against crocop, sapp, herring, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread