Anyone Have A Online Store?

TorchMach

Established Member
Hey Guys,

I wanted to see if anyone here has a online store? Just curious on how you like it, does it make money, what has been the toughest aspect of setting it up? Do you still have you're current job or has the online store taken over as you're primary income? How long have you had it set up for?

I'm not asking for specifics on what you make financially or what you sell. Just want to hear it from you're side.

Thanks for any input guys.

Ruben

JasonSnake

Established Member
Depends what you're selling. Are you going to sell off the shelf stuff like electronics, computers, etc.? It's going to be tough breaking through the competition, especially with little capital. If you're talking about items that you make by hand and are unique, you can have a good chance at selling stuff on sites like etsy. Too many variables.

Making your own website and expecting organic traffic to come to it is yesterday's news. You have to make a cult following using social media, ad campaigns and SEO.

I'm sure someone in here has a ton of experience in this regard.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Talk to the many vendors on this site. I'd start with TrueForged and CobraBob.

GodStang

Established Member
Wife has one that I help with. I have a full time job so she does it to keep busy cause for some reason a 3.5 and a 5 yr old does not keep her enough busy. Helped get almost all our debt paid off.

Users who are viewing this thread