Anyone have any vids of GT with superchargers.

98gtstang

www.snma.net
Established Member
Hey everyone, does anyone have a vid of a GT with a supercharger?? Would like to see some with a Roots Style or Twin Screw superchargers. But any type would do :beer:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
sorry bro but he was either sleeping or doesnt know how to drive worth a shit. my old 88 LX runs half a second faster than that and is n/a, stock block, stock heads, and stock cam.

ArthurJGuy

Cinema Stang
Established Member
Originally posted by Vanride69
sorry bro but he was either sleeping or doesnt know how to drive worth a shit. my old 88 LX runs half a second faster than that and is n/a, stock block, stock heads, and stock cam.

I went to reply to this earlier but my home PC is shit.

I'm not really sure why you felt you had to throw that tidbit in and talk down about that car. I just want to bring up a few points, some of which I made in my origional post.

1) Tell me you don't hear the tire spinning on launch and shifts

2) As mentioned before, the car had tuning issues, it ran like shit. Search stangnet - their was a 6 page tech post about it

3) The track here is 2100 feet, and with weather and all, thats a DA of about 3200 feet at best. Where are you, almost sealevel ?

Lots of factors can come into play in racing, but as said before I don't know why it was a must for you to say how bad that was.

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
1) the video was so crappy that no i could not hear the tires spinning

2)why run it untuned at a track then complain about a s/c stang running 14's?? of course ppl are gonna tease you about it

3)and yes i am almost at sealevel, but ive never seen a s/c stang(saleen especially) run even 13's here.

As for you getting all offended, im sorry if i pissed you off. But my point was this, the guy is asking for videos of s/c GT's and you post up a Saleen running 14's like it is gonna make everybody go ohhh ahhhh. Well I wasnt impressed at all. Post up a vid of that same car when its tuned and with a better driver and then ill give you props. But please post it in a seperate thread. This one is about S/C GT's. Thank you.

FST FORD

Established Member
i have vids of a 13.9 second run in a 01 ws6 with a 150shot anyone want to tell me how much faster their car is?

btw, his run was @121mph

Users who are viewing this thread