Anyone have Bassani X pipe cat delete/off-road tubes?

jdinardo03Cobra

Established Member
Hey all!

Just picked up my dream car from Boston this past week, she's a black 03 Termy. It came with a Bassani catted X & Borla Touring catback, sounds great of course but I've always wanted to go with the O/R X.

From what I've seen online (also from taking a look underneath) the cats can slide right out and be replaced with straight pipes, problem is I can't find em online anywhere. Would anyone be willing to sell a set or point me to a place to purchase them? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Joe

Last edited:

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
I have a set of stainless polished pipe that would do the job if you wanted to go that route but they're not "bassani". If your interested let me know.

03_BLK10TH

Established Member
I have a UPR x-pipe on my Borla exhaust. I am actually looking for a Bassani catted x-pipe. Work out a deal? If so text me 2059653023

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
It should work only reason I didn't put them on is because my cats were already gutted when I took them off. They're 2 1/2 by 20in so may need to be cut. I'll post pics when I get home don't know how to do it by phone. I'll let em go for $40 that's what I got in them

jdinardo03Cobra

Established Member
It should work only reason I didn't put them on is because my cats were already gutted when I took them off. They're 2 1/2 by 20in so may need to be cut. I'll post pics when I get home don't know how to do it by phone. I'll let em go for $40 that's what I got in them

Cool, lemme know when you can post some pics and we'll go from there, thanks!

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Found a computer to use real quick.
IMG_20141105_063637776_zpscd1zyrdc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_20141105_063650602_zpsyxnd3tow.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_20141105_063803589_zpscglajgof.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

jdinardo03Cobra

Established Member
Found a computer to use real quick.

Hard to tell, but are they slightly larger on the one end so the opposite end can slide into it?Or are they the same size on both ends? I'll have to double check but I'm petty sure my cats are slightly larger on the front side so they slide in and not over, thanks for posting so quick btw.

Last edited:

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
No these are straight pipes no flares, I know the down pipe on the bassani is flared to accept it and the back side is a band clamp if I remember correctly. No problem.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i have a couple of set of bassani stainless, and would be willing to sell them but depending on where you live. I am only interested in a local cash sale. op says location is "united states", that could mean socal lol

jdinardo03Cobra

Established Member
i have a couple of set of bassani stainless, and would be willing to sell them but depending on where you live. I am only interested in a local cash sale. op says location is "united states", that could mean socal lol

I'm in Cleveland Ohio, I see you're in Cali so you're plenty far lol. I was actually wondering how the sell/trade system works on here, I was just assuming people could throw stuff on amazon/ebay and send the buyer a link to make it simple. Not sure if you'd be interested in doing that? If so I'd take em.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I'm in Cleveland Ohio, I see you're in Cali so you're plenty far lol. I was actually wondering how the sell/trade system works on here, I was just assuming people could throw stuff on amazon/ebay and send the buyer a link to make it simple. Not sure if you'd be interested in doing that? If so I'd take em.

sorry but I am an old guy with no facebook or paypal or ebay or anything like that; that's why I would only interested in a local cash sale in southern california. best of luck with it tho. bassani includes them boxed separately when buying the stainless x-pipe, but as someone said you could probably purchase them directly from bassani :beer:

jdinardo03Cobra

Established Member
sorry but I am an old guy with no facebook or paypal or ebay or anything like that; that's why I would only interested in a local cash sale in southern california. best of luck with it tho. bassani includes them boxed separately when buying the stainless x-pipe, but as someone said you could probably purchase them directly from bassani :beer:

No worries, I appreciate the offer! I just called Bassani, they want $35 a tube (for anyone else wondering) which is not too bad. Might take that route.... Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread