Anyone have mass air transfer freq for JLT 123 mm intake?

iceman22

Established Member
Tuning my 2011 with sct pro racer and feel that the value file for the 123 mm intake is incorrect ,and also the injector value file for 72 lb ID does not match what ID have on their website for the 72 lb injectors ,called sct to see what they said about the injector info not matching what Injector Dynamics have on their website and they couldn't give me an explanation . With that being said I feel like my tune is a lil off and if anyone has thius same setup dialed in any info would be great bc I don't trust sct value files or the template for 2011 gt 500 (JKD7), looks like they don't give much attention to these value files unless you have the dealer software. My mods are 2.9 whipple w/ 3.25 pulley, JLT 123 ,L&M twin 67mm TB, 72LB ID,off road x pipe. Also like to know how to turn off the EGR code with the PRP ,really tired of the engine light .

Yagermeister

Established Member
Only use the data off Injector Dynamics website (if you truly do have ID injectors). Don't trust the value files. In regards to the 123mm value file...throw it in AS A STARTING POINT then adjust the maf the proper way from there.

iceman22

Established Member
Thanks man , and yes I run the info from ID bc you can look at sct values and its obvious they are incorrect . What is the best way to dial in the digital mass air meters , with fuel trims or commanded lamba vs. actual with a wideband .

iceman22

Established Member
Tuning my 2011 with sct pro racer and feel that the value file for the 123 mm intake is incorrect ,and also the injector value file for 72 lb ID does not match what ID have on their website for the 72 lb injectors ,called sct to see what they said about the injector info not matching what Injector Dynamics have on their website and they couldn't give me an explanation . With that being said I feel like my tune is a lil off and if anyone has thius same setup dialed in any info would be great bc I don't trust sct value files or the template for 2011 gt 500 (JKD7), looks like they don't give much attention to these value files unless you have the dealer software. My mods are 2.9 whipple w/ 3.25 pulley, JLT 123 ,L&M twin 67mm TB, 72LB ID,off road x pipe. Also like to know how to turn off the EGR code with the PRP ,really tired of the engine light .
You would think that paying almost 400$ for a piece of plastic pipe they could at least have someone flow bench test it for a accurate mass air calibration ,just my 2cents anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread