Anyone have or seen one of these?

Sith

Banned
Blk98Cobra said:
Yea I have been wondering about those, what would be awesome is if they would weld in some fr500 mufflers to go along with that. That would be sick!

Why not just get fr500 mufflers and weld them in ?

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
i was thinking of getting the 98 one for my 98 cobra. I have the FRPP 3 inch exhaust (not the FR500) on my 2001 cobra. Its crazy loud, i have short tube headers, o/r h pipe, and thats 2001 exhaust. when we were looking at the mufflers its just like a straight shot through muffler, but im not sure if it changes on those years.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
WishIHadaCobra said:
Any exhaust from frrp should be made purple so when the girls that buy it(and thats all that buy it) think its pritty. :pepper:

:lol: Thats the dumbest thing i've heard in a long time :thumbsup:

Sith

Banned
A buddy that works with my stepdad (owns a heavy modded 96 cobra) says he's seen this FRP catback system and it's LOUD as hell. Take that for what it's worth but...

...oh I just don't know if I want to get 2 chamber muffs or this entire catback system.

Sith

Banned
TomBoJangles said:
not bad for under 300. i wonder what its made out of

I downloaded the ford racing catalog and it says that they are made of "409 stainless steel". I think I'm gonna wait a few more weeks and give this exhaust a shot.

Sith

Banned
Venomous281 said:
i was thinking of getting the 98 one for my 98 cobra. I have the FRPP 3 inch exhaust (not the FR500) on my 2001 cobra. Its crazy loud, i have short tube headers, o/r h pipe, and thats 2001 exhaust. when we were looking at the mufflers its just like a straight shot through muffler, but im not sure if it changes on those years.

Sorry dumb question (it's late :pepper: ) but you put the FRPP exhaust on your 2001 cobra? That's the O/R h pipe you have?

Users who are viewing this thread