Anyone have pics of chrome OEM 2001-2002 and 2003-2004 rims?

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
Hey guys, I haven't been on the boards or into my Lightning in the past couple years. Just when I'm feeling my vehicle is getting old and out of date I took it out yesterday and I'm STILL getting comments and questions on it from people! I really can't believe the old dinosaur is still getting comments and questions!

Well anyway, when I bought this Lightning used the rims had a good share of curb rash and various nicks and I've been thinking about just getting brand new OEM rims in chrome. I've seen the 03/04 style chrome on a Sonic blue lightning (a member on here, ecoastkid) and think they look extremely sharp on Sonic blue. But I have a Vermillion Red 04 Lightning. How does chrome look on the red trucks?

Another idea I had was the 01/02 rims which I think have a more aggressive look so I'd like to see them in chrome too. I guess the cheapest way would be just to have my stock rims repainted but this is my only current vehicle (got sick of driving run down and uncomfortable beaters so I got rid of them all) so I really can't have any down time with sending rims out and I've always liked the idea of the chromed stockers.

Last edited:

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
Yea I know where to find them, but was mainly wanting to see pics of them on people trucks.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
Here is chrome 01-02's on my Sonic Blue 04.

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread