Anyone have some good bike racing videos? (crotch rockets)

Natec

Established Member
Post some up. vs cars, or each other. Also are there any good forums that post alot of vids?

Stunting is ghey btw!

180 mph! FTMFW!:banana:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Got the car tuned for 22.5# with some C16,unfortunatly it was hot as hell 101*so the power was allitle down,but that night when it cooled off we took it out to the interstate for a few trial runs and bumped into this Busa on the way.He thought it was a joke when I asked him for a run,but he agreed.The joke was on him.lol
http://media.putfile.com/Chad--Busa

Natec

Established Member
BUMP! post them ****ers ;) I know you guys have some on your comps SHOW US!

and holy shit props to you for beating a busa wow!
:bowdown:

OneFastSnake

Established Member
Here she is not so stock anymore.
Full ti exaust, power comander, K&N, gears 2 down front 1 down rear, Oh also graves rear sets.(not pictured)
dsc08986hu4.jpg

SRNA

Established Member
Here she is not so stock anymore.
Full ti exaust, power comander, K&N, gears 2 down front 1 down rear, Oh also graves rear sets.(not pictured)

Just curious, why two down in front and one down in rear? Down in front is gearing down, but down in back is gearing up? Did you possibly my down one in front and up two in the rear? That would make more sense. But with an R1, I don't see how you would ever keep it on the ground like that.

Wicked01

1QwikN/A
Established Member
Got the car tuned for 22.5# with some C16,unfortunatly it was hot as hell 101*so the power was allitle down,but that night when it cooled off we took it out to the interstate for a few trial runs and bumped into this Busa on the way.He thought it was a joke when I asked him for a run,but he agreed.The joke was on him.lol
http://media.putfile.com/Chad--Busa

props on the win with the Busa. that kid cant drive for shit ;) hahahahahah

S2-Raw

Established Member
Who races a Busa on the Highway in a T Shirt?

Someone has Really Big Balls and Real small brains. I'm not hating though, good kill!

Users who are viewing this thread