Anyone Have Stingers?

Det_riot

Established Member
I'm looking into stingers and xr1's for my GT and people are turning me away, telling me that either would be too loud to run with a side exhaust. Is anyone out and about Friday/Saturday nights that have stingers on their car so I can hear in person how loud they actually are? I'm local to the Woodward Area so anywhere from Ferndale to Birmingham works for me!

T.Bone

Established Member
I have Borla Stinger catback on my 03, not sure if it would be the same or not. I am running stock cats on it. I love the sound and it isn't too loud for me, not sure how it would sound with side exhaust.

The nieghbors say it is their alarm clock when I do drive it to work in the morning.

I haven't taken mine out of storage yet, but it looks like you are in the same area as me if you want to hear what an 03 sounds like with stingers let me know.

Det_riot

Established Member
Yah man, i'd love to hear it once you get her out of storage! I know the sound will be pretty different from pushrod to mod, side exit to rear, and cat to catless but i think itll help me judge some more. Shoot me a pm once you get her ready for the season! Are you local to Dearborn or the Woodward Area?

T.Bone

Established Member
I am in Dearborn around Snow and Carlysle area. I hope to have it out by next weekend, too many projects going around the house this week.

I'll send you a PM.

Det_riot

Established Member
I am in Dearborn around Snow and Carlysle area. I hope to have it out by next weekend, too many projects going around the house this week.

I'll send you a PM.

Ok cool! I'm right up at cherry hill and Tele so just let me know!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread