anyone have the whipple mechanical boost gauge?

MG0h3

Established Member
Never seen or heard of anybody using it.

Not sure if youve seen the Hilton Boost Overlay.

65fastback289

Established Member
yeah, i have the hilton but i kind of wanted an actual gauge so i could see vacuum (since i have cams). guess ill put something more important in my steering pod like an aeroforce. thanks.

cj428mach

Established Member
yeah, i have the hilton but i kind of wanted an actual gauge so i could see vacuum (since i have cams). guess ill put something more important in my steering pod like an aeroforce. thanks.

Just add a map sensor to the aeroforce so you can read boost/vacuum. I'm running the 3.5 bar map sensor with my aeroforce and I love it.

65fastback289

Established Member
Just add a map sensor to the aeroforce so you can read boost/vacuum. I'm running the 3.5 bar map sensor with my aeroforce and I love it.

im not sure what to do and i need more time to think about it. i guess the reason why is im not a big fan of digital gauges. maybe ill look into a speedhut gauge with the svt face so it matches.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
im not sure what to do and i need more time to think about it. i guess the reason why is im not a big fan of digital gauges. maybe ill look into a speedhut gauge with the svt face so it matches.

I have the speedhut boost and oil pressure gauge on the pillar. And aeroforce gauge on the column with a shift light. I love it and I have the red warning light come on at 21 psi so I don't have to watch the gauge.

Users who are viewing this thread