Anyone have vids of cobra vs supra?

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
All I'm saying is that right now there are more faster Supras out there..that's it nothing more.
Would you please stop saying that, that makes no sense :nonono:

Then I guess an 03 cobra is better then a McLaren F1 because there are more 03 cobra's in the 9's and 10's and there are NO Mclaren's in the 9's.. . . .doesn't make sense does it?

electric - a guy named Nitrous Pete ran a 9.9 on the stock IRS.

jasil

Established Member
JKD...How does it not make sense?

I'm not saying either car is better than the other. There are more 8,9,10 second supra's out there than 03' cobra's that's it.

Comparable cars both very popular. Not some off the wall crap like your trying to suggest. Just stating the facts.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
the koenigsegg and the Ford GT90 are the fastest production cars. both cars do 235MPH the koen has a S/C 5.5L V8 and is faster then the Mc Claren F1. and the GT90 has a quad turbo 6L V10. both cars over $200,000.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by electrikoptik
serious internal work??? WTF?? I believe the stock bottom end record for a Supra is 980RWHP!!

yeh at the flywheel that engine had 980HP yeh but it didnt run that high for long before it blew the heads i saw that on video my friend showed it to me cause he was bragging about how much better supra engines are then mustangs i just laughed and said heh corbas can handle more without puttin alotta titanium on em. but most supra's i have seen and read about that are 750HP plus the engines have to be built almost completely out of titanium so they'll hold together....

Turbo Cobra

Fast Family Car
Established Member
Originally posted by jasil
JKD...How does it not make sense?

I'm not saying either car is better than the other. There are more 8,9,10 second supra's out there than 03' cobra's that's it.

Comparable cars both very popular. Not some off the wall crap like your trying to suggest. Just stating the facts.

Look man, you have a stang you should know better than to get this deep into this discussion.

there arnt that many 8 sec supras at all! i can count them man 1 the titans supra the other dont know. Now since we are talking about supras not the TT or the NON TT 93-98 then it only fair that we talk about other mustangs. There would be no competition. There are more 8 sec stang than 9 sec supras thats just 1. More 9 sec stangs than 10 sec supra and im just talking about 93-98 stang so no one come and say "but stangs have been around for 40 years."

Both cars are awesome its just that the supra is said to be by many "unbeatable" (till i get my stang with 2.92 or 3.03 gears ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread