Anyone here have a headliner and a set of front and rear seats for sale?

April

Established Member
My friend Steve has a white 01 Cobra which has tan interior, he is switching to black, he has everything he needs except a headliner and front and rear seats, told him it would be less expensive to buy a used set instead of having them covered, if you have any for sale let me know

Thanks!
April

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
My friend Steve has a white 01 Cobra which has tan interior, he is switching to black, he has everything he needs except a headliner and front and rear seats, told him it would be less expensive to buy a used set instead of having them covered, if you have any for sale let me know

Thanks!
April

KingKronic has a set of seats for sale in the for sale section.

April

Established Member
He does not know if the connectors are the same, do you know? What are the differences in the way the seats look? He said he would prefer the 03/04 and I just found out he needs a dash too, so if anyone has one let me know

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I have two front 03 Cobra seats for sale. He can have them for $350. They are in pretty good condition with no cracks. Tell him to just use an RSD for the rear, lol.

April

Established Member
What about the driver seat bolster? I know those get a little worn, if they are ok and not worn....Might consider them sold ;-). I will let you know when I receive the pics and send them to my friend

Users who are viewing this thread