Anyone here in El Dorado, KS

XRQTOR

Banned
Hey fellas,

Just wondering if anyone here is from El Dorado Kansis, I'm asking as i have just purchased a boat from there & wondering if anyone can reccomend a transport company to tow it back to the West coast. Any help would be great.

I'm sure if your a local in the area you'd have seen the boat around as it stands out quite a bit, anyone one know the owner or anything about it at all.

a554_1.jpg

2ced_12.jpg

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
El Dorado is just 30 min east-northeast of Wichita, Kansas.
El Dorado Lake used to be nice, until it got infested by Zebra mussels a few years ago. :( .
I don't go to El Dorado lake, so I haven't seen that boat.

I'm not too familiar with boat transport company's in the area but if you look online search for ones in Wichita, KS since we are the largest city in Kansas. El Dorado is really just a town (population is only about 12,000).

XRQTOR

Banned
El Dorado is just 30 min east-northeast of Wichita, Kansas.
El Dorado Lake used to be nice, until it got infested by Zebra mussels a few years ago. :( .
I don't go to El Dorado lake, so I haven't seen that boat.

I'm not too familiar with boat transport company's in the area but if you look online search for ones in Wichita, KS since we are the largest city in Kansas. El Dorado is really just a town (population is only about 12,000).
Thanks for the tip mate, would explain why the searches i have done turned up nothing in El Dorado.

Users who are viewing this thread