Anyone here know anything about this Cobra....

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
That's a zinc yellow it appears per thier site..I was hoping SY...I want an 04 to add to my 09. Those mystics look good!

The car behind it is SY. It is the one that has a Pro-Charger with 750 RWHP and 6K miles on it.

I haven't seen the OW '03 that the OP is asking about in person. I live about 25 miles from Robert's shop.

"It'll Run"

Established Member
The car behind it is SY. It is the one that has a Pro-Charger with 750 RWHP and 6K miles on it.

I haven't seen the OW '03 that the OP is asking about in person. I live about 25 miles from Robert's shop.

If you happen to head up that way pal, let me know how it looks in person. :beer:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member

Hmm...did not see that one listed but, I could have missed. It nice...okay..me wants one to add to my current one!

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
Double check it and ask about the carfax or oasis for sure. When I was looking early this year, I found one that looked just like this in Virginia (kinda west out by Winchester) with close to the same miles. Had a friend run an OASIS report on it and came back as a salvage.

I've heard good things about that shop - almost bought a Cobra from him.

"It'll Run"

Established Member
Double check it and ask about the carfax or oasis for sure. When I was looking early this year, I found one that looked just like this in Virginia (kinda west out by Winchester) with close to the same miles. Had a friend run an OASIS report on it and came back as a salvage.

I've heard good things about that shop - almost bought a Cobra from him.

Ok thanks for the heads up pal....I will check into it.

Users who are viewing this thread