Anyone here live near Daytona FLA?

Andy M

Established Member
Folks, since I will be in Daytona in 3 weeks for the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona race, I figured I would see if anyone here lives nearby? maybe we could get together for lunch or dinner or something??

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
my parents have a condo on the west coast, a few hours drive from daytona...got any extra passes to daytona? I just might make the trip down for that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by NJ2000R
my parents have a condo on the west coast, a few hours drive from daytona...got any extra passes to daytona? I just might make the trip down for that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ken, I assume you mean the "east" coast, right?? Daytona is in FLA the last time I checked?!!! hehe? I couldn't resist that one!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
lol@andy

hey, i hear that you will be going to the track in iowa in october. anychance of lettin me caravan with you? we've plenty of time to plan, but just wondering if you could possibly make a "detour" or sorts through oklahoma :D

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M

Ken, I assume you mean the "east" coast, right?? Daytona is in FLA the last time I checked?!!! hehe? I couldn't resist that one!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy....come on....do I have to give you a geography lesson? hehehe....Florida has 2 coasts, one on the atlantic ocean (east coast) and one on the gulf of mexico (west coast) If ya dont believe me, just ask Bill....:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

LogiWorld123

Established Member
well i actually hate to make ya both look silly

florida has 3 coasts (IE peninsula)

and if you count the key's, it has 4

just a heads up :read:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
....you damn college kids think they know everything!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah but unless you were on the very center of the southern-most tip of florida, you would still be on the east or west coast :D :D :D :D :D :D

lets not try splitting hairs here now ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by NJ2000R

Andy....come on....do I have to give you a geography lesson? hehehe....Florida has 2 coasts, one on the atlantic ocean (east coast) and one on the gulf of mexico (west coast) If ya dont believe me, just ask Bill....:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Ok, I see you meant to say the west coast of FLA, and not the west coast of the US. You have to understand that I spend alot of time on the "real" west coast (CA) for work stuff and so this is my point of reference.

Users who are viewing this thread