Anyone in Charleston with a tuner

jay04

Established Member
I need someone who has a tuner that is capable of disabling the egr. I am deleting the egr and dont want any codes to affect driveability.

It has been tuned previously but not sure if that stuff was ever disabled.
I bought it like that.

IF anyone wants to help let me know. Text me at 8033472702.
I cant drive the car as its down. I am fixing a intake leak and also replacing the steering shaft and of course deleting egr. I can drive it to you after thats done or u can come by. Thanks!

Last edited:

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member
Just now started diving into the local forums here. Give Charleston Performance Solutions a call; they should be able to do it for you in no time.

(843) 225-1142

https://www.facebook.com/CharlestonPerformanceSolutions

Tell them Jonathan sent you. The white 01 Cobra in there is my car. It's being built for road racing. They've worked on a number of my cars, including my GT500. They do excellent work and they're very reasonably priced compared to other people in the area.

jay04

Established Member
thanks man....ill check them out. The code never came on so i assume it was already turned off. However, the car runs a little weird at time. For example...when its warm out...i drive it to a restaurant, i shut it off. I go into a restaurant, come back out and restart it acts like it skipping at first then when i start to drive it goes away. I can't explain it. Doesnt happen now as often since its colder.

Anyway...thanks for the info!

Last edited:

JTStreet

SID297 Approved
Established Member
thanks man....ill check them out. The code never came on so i assume it was already turned off. However, the car runs a little weird at time. For example...when its warm out...i drive it to a restaurant, i shut it off. I go into a restaurant, come back out and restart it acts like it skipping at first then when i start to drive it goes away. I can't explain it. Doesnt happen now as often since its colder.

Anyway...thanks for the info!

Definitely sounds like something in the tune. Randy (their tuner) is an excellent tuner and should be able to work that out for you in no time. It sounds like it may be something in the 'cold' idle tune.

Users who are viewing this thread