AnyOne In here??

808PlayBoy

Sittin in the Sand Box
Established Member
Nobody post in here much Huh? I posted something like a coupel of days ago and its still on top, I guess since this is the SVT site that most people without them dont come on here at all, whats up with that??:D

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
I check in here daily and ive noticed that not many people write too much in here. We mostly stick to the forums that are made for our cars. (i.e. SN-95, etc)

Andrew

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Yup, most people stay in the specific forum to their cars...LOL I don't have an SVT so I'm in here LOL.

808PlayBoy

Sittin in the Sand Box
Established Member
thats no fun, gptta go to pother places and make trouble sometimes.:-D j/k anyways, hey atleast i got a couple of people to say something

808PlayBoy

Sittin in the Sand Box
Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
I'm here all the time but don't have too much to add sometimes. :beer:

Its all good....... what have you doen to your Gt to get that much HP??

sorry, I been drinkin tonight

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by 808PlayBoy
Its all good....... what have you doen to your Gt to get that much HP??

sorry, I been drinkin tonight

Lots of stickers and a K&N.

lol jk:p

Actually I swapped in 99+ heads, cams, and intake and had them ported and polished before installation. Gained about 60hp at the wheels and about 30lbs of torque along with a much better power curve.:beer:

808PlayBoy

Sittin in the Sand Box
Established Member
Lots of stickers and a K&N.

lol jk:p

Actually I swapped in 99+ heads, cams, and intake and had them ported and polished before installation. Gained about 60hp at the wheels and about 30lbs of torque along with a much better power curve.:beer:

Have you put it on the Drag stripe yet??

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by 808PlayBoy
Have you put it on the Drag stripe yet??

Yeah I went last summer during the hottest and most humid day of the summer. It was in the low 90's with dewpoints in the mid 70's lol. Anyway I think my best was only 14.1@100 with a 2.3 60'. I didn't feel too bad though since all the LS1's there were only running high 13's which is bad for them. We're going sometime this spring when there's better weather.

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
Yeah I went last summer during the hottest and most humid day of the summer. It was in the low 90's with dewpoints in the mid 70's lol. Anyway I think my best was only 14.1@100 with a 2.3 60'. I didn't feel too bad though since all the LS1's there were only running high 13's which is bad for them. We're going sometime this spring when there's better weather.
Joel, those are some killer times for your GT under those conditions. I'm hoping to get my 3:73 gears in soon and see what I can do at the track especially with my other mods.
BTW, I enjoy this "mustang" forum , I find it useful and informative since I don't own an SVT product....(yet) :-D

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by Grim's Reaper
Joel, those are some killer times for your GT under those conditions. I'm hoping to get my 3:73 gears in soon and see what I can do at the track especially with my other mods.
BTW, I enjoy this "mustang" forum , I find it useful and informative since I don't own an SVT product....(yet) :-D

Sweet, make sure you post your et results when you get them:beer:

You know it's kind of ironic. Out on the street us regular Mustangs are the majority, with SVT's (Cobra's) being pretty rare. In this forum we're the minority surrounded by tons of SVT's!:D

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
Sweet, make sure you post your et results when you get them:beer:

You know it's kind of ironic. Out on the street us regular Mustangs are the majority, with SVT's (Cobra's) being pretty rare. In this forum we're the minority surrounded by tons of SVT's!:D
:lol: ...how true!!
I noticed you have your calipers painted red on your black GT. I have done that as well, I thought it would be a subtle way to differentiate my black GT from the others in the pack or maybe GREAT minds think alike.:beer:

Last edited:

StangD281

Established Member
I noticed you have your calipers painted red on your black GT. I have done that as well, I thought it would be a subtle way to differentiate my black GT from the others in the pack or maybe GREAT minds think alike.:beer:
Option #1 :uh oh:

;-)

StangD281

Established Member
Hey, moderator dan, stick to your own forum!......BTW, the smiley in your signature kicks ass:thumbsup
Everyone seems to have on one forum or another, so I figured "What's one more jabroni?" ;-)

Blackgeetee

Established Member

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread