Anyone in Houston going to HRP tonight?

jumpinjackflash

Established Member
Put the Magnaflow X-Pipe and cat-back on this week and I'm takin' her out to the track tonight. The weather should be perfect! Anyone else in the Houston area going to Baytown tonight?

Anyone want to buy a practically brand new Mach 460? I don't need it anymore, that Magnaflow sound too purty!!

:burnout:

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Hey jumpinjackflash, I would go to the track tonight, however, I do have to work this evening. I'm currently awaiting the arrival of my 03 sometime very shortly. When I get it, We'll have to meet up and I can see what your exhaust sounds like. I'm trying to decide what sound I want this time around.

jumpinjackflash

Established Member
Originally posted by 03SonicSnake
Hey jumpinjackflash, I would go to the track tonight, however, I do have to work this evening. I'm currently awaiting the arrival of my 03 sometime very shortly. When I get it, We'll have to meet up and I can see what your exhaust sounds like. I'm trying to decide what sound I want this time around.

Send me an email and we'll get together. I'm in the Clearlake area. Friday nights at the Barnes&Noble at IH-45 and Bay Area Blvd is a great time to see and hear lots of different stuff. There's another black coupe with Bassani and headers who comes out often. Way freakin' loud!

Good Luck! Hope you get it soon.

Morgan

Established Member
The black coupe with 19" HREs is TOO LOUD, I'd like to hear it with the resonators in place. With regard to your car, did you opt for the off road X or the cat X pipe? I may have to make it out to lend an ear. :burnout:

jumpinjackflash

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTchoad
The black coupe with 19" HREs is TOO LOUD, I'd like to hear it with the resonators in place. With regard to your car, did you opt for the off road X or the cat X pipe? I may have to make it out to lend an ear. :burnout:

I agree, that car is over the top. I've never heard it with the resonators installed.

I went with the catted X pipe. Hope to see you out there!

Users who are viewing this thread