Anyone in LA help?

o0prodigy0o

Established Member
Im lookin for a replacement and found one im SOMEWHAT interested in but at the moment cant take a trip to Cali. i was wondering if anyone has seen this truck or would mind goin by to check it out for me. I toss someone that is interested $25 to go take a look at it for your time and gas and possibly better interior, bed, and motor pics. oh and a Ford dash mileage. Yeah i know im not a fan of the tailgate but white is the color im lookin for over all others.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...end_year=2002&doors=&transmission=&max_price=

Krwy

Established Member
I've seen other Lightnings at that dealer. There are a couple dealers in Huntington Park, South Gate area that usually have Cobras, vettes, L's other high dollar cars. Usually beat on, high mileage, crashed. My buddy went to look at a '04 Cobra at one and it was tore up under the hood, and already had 80k miles on it.

My buddy Albert lives about a block away from that dealer, I can have him check it out before he comes into work tomorrow.

Last edited:

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
who would get rid of the stock SVT guages?

Thats a lot of white, and a lot of price. Get one off here. Much better vehicles at better prices.

o0prodigy0o

Established Member
I've seen other Lightnings at that dealer. There are a couple dealers in Huntington Park, South Gate area that usually have Cobras, vettes, L's other high dollar cars. Usually beat on, high mileage, crashed. My buddy went to look at a '04 Cobra at one and it was tore up under the hood, and already had 80k miles on it.

My buddy Albert lives about a block away from that dealer, I can have him check it out before he comes into work tomorrow.

Thanks boss!!!

who would get rid of the stock SVT guages?

Thats a lot of white, and a lot of price. Get one off here. Much better vehicles at better prices.

Those would be Chevy gauges. As far as L on here selection is slim. But Im still lurkin for one that strikes me. Its hard to find white and that the color I want by far since I hate my red one but love the truck just dont wanna keep it since the accident so Im lookin for a replacement. Today I get it back from the body shop so decision #1 do I really wanna get rid of it.

Again thanks for checkin it out for me definitly appreciated!!!!!:banana:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
6451280723.239879239.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

WTF?

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
it doesn't have a cargo light lol.

Honestly I kind of like the tailgate. Dont like the hole for the plate but other than that its ok.

Users who are viewing this thread