anyone in lafayette, la with a cobra?

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
+1 on baton rouge. tons of mustangs and cobras rolling around.

Even a few slow vettes rolling around. :poke: at andrew.

did I read you other post right where you got a 03 TR 10th with 10 miles on it?!!!!!

Last edited:

DjOrionXTR

Established Member
LOL. Easy there. You dont want anything to do with andrew.

How did you find a 8 year old car with 10 miles? Thats just crazy. What did you pay if you dont mind me asking.

do i just give a shout out on svt forum before i go out there or something?
distance wasent an issue for the best car so someone sent me a link to the best selection of cobras in the country, and once i seen that 10th anni i knew i had to jump on it...i did a 10k trade in and put up 16k in cash

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
do i just give a shout out on svt forum before i go out there or something?
distance wasent an issue for the best car so someone sent me a link to the best selection of cobras in the country, and once i seen that 10th anni i knew i had to jump on it...i did a 10k trade in and put up 16k in cash

Give a shout out a few days before that way people have time to see the thread. You could also post up cell number. Have people call/text you to see if you want to ride.

Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. What are you gonna have Cody or TPS do to your car? Just check the tune?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
yeah...im freakin out right now i have a new issue...my car is misfiring under 3k rpms...its not loud but when u put foot on accel just a little u can feel it and hear it...its really worrying me cause i know nothing about these cars.. any suggestions???

cool, i appreciate the advice!! if my spark plugs dont fix my misfiring, ill be giving cody a call..thanks guys

yes..thats what i have....oh yeah, id burn one of those vets

Lol Goodluck buddy :lol1:

xfrosty63x

Established Member
Come around Lake Charles when you get a chance. Our car club is actually having a show in Lafayette next month on the 2nd at O'Charley's.

DjOrionXTR

Established Member
Give a shout out a few days before that way people have time to see the thread. You could also post up cell number. Have people call/text you to see if you want to ride.

Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. What are you gonna have Cody or TPS do to your car? Just check the tune?

ok cool, well my cell is 227-298-0072...if anyone wanna ride just text or call me!....well i noticed a misfire between rpm's 1200 and 2500 after i got my car tuned friday....JDM is telling me its my NGK-7 plugs...so Jim Jr. is sending me some TRX6's...he said that should fix my problem...if that doesnt fix it ill prob be going see cody to diagnose this issue...

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
This sat the 25th at the slidell harbor center there is a car show. I plan on going if rain holds out.

Heroes Open Car Show .. Saturday September 25th
Indoor/ Outdoor Car Show and Cruise-In .. Harbor Center Slidell,La
Top 50/ Top 10 .. Best Chevrolet,Best Camaro,Best Mopar,Best Mustang Awards,Best Paint,Best Engine,
Best Street Rod,Best Driver,Best Interior, Feature Vehicle Awards and The Justin McLeese Best In Show Award.
Awards Preview Awards

Upcoming Events

October 2nd Northshore Mustang Club/ Bill Hood Ford
Open Car Show .. Welcome to the Northshore Mustang Club

Cruisin The Coast .. Cruisin' The Coast

DjOrionXTR

Established Member
This sat the 25th at the slidell harbor center there is a car show. I plan on going if rain holds out.

Heroes Open Car Show .. Saturday September 25th
Indoor/ Outdoor Car Show and Cruise-In .. Harbor Center Slidell,La
Top 50/ Top 10 .. Best Chevrolet,Best Camaro,Best Mopar,Best Mustang Awards,Best Paint,Best Engine,
Best Street Rod,Best Driver,Best Interior, Feature Vehicle Awards and The Justin McLeese Best In Show Award.
Awards Preview Awards

Upcoming Events

October 2nd Northshore Mustang Club/ Bill Hood Ford
Open Car Show .. Welcome to the Northshore Mustang Club

Cruisin The Coast .. Cruisin' The Coast

ah cool..but slidell is a little far for me..

Users who are viewing this thread