Anyone in MACA know anything about this Cobra....

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Sounds like spray175's car. His name was Brandon and he had a sonic blue one he sold relatively recently. It was twin turboed and he parted out his car back to stock. If I were you, I would look somewhere else, the motor had some strain on it if it is indeed his car.

"It'll Run"

Established Member
Sounds like spray175's car. His name was Brandon and he had a sonic blue one he sold relatively recently. It was twin turboed and he parted out his car back to stock. If I were you, I would look somewhere else, the motor had some strain on it if it is indeed his car.

Yes I was thinkin the exact same thing pal, thanks. :beer:

flattrack53

Established Member
Damn. I knew i had a good memory. Ithas been 2 years since I have heard or seen this car. Everytime I would see this car it had a different blower set up. Id like to say. first was a ported eaton.whipple. I think a KB. Then a procharger. then turbo. He always ran high boost as I recall his "claimed hp was in the 830?..It still had the stock block. I knew he parted most of the car out along with the ccw's he had on it. On the interior he had a rear seat delete and 2 different front seats.

Users who are viewing this thread