Anyone in Phoenix?

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
There are quite a few guys on here from the Phoenix area. Give them sometime, they will chime in. I think most of us usually check this area every few days since there usually isn't a lot of activity that goes on in here.

svtcobra98

Established Member
Nice... i live by arowhead mall in peoria... Once I get my car we should all get together and drive around or something! That would be some fun stuff.

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Cougar!

Queen Creek :rollseyes checking in...

BTW, us Arizonians need to start getting together!!!!!!

Last edited:

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Yeah its pretty sad when New Mexico, who has a lot less members im guessing, always seems to have something cool going on and we dont...boooo!

trojan8022

I hate lug nuts & studs
Established Member
Im up at pav alot cuz the women.. but yes we need have a little get together.. that is when i get my damn car to start..

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Sup troy,

You still hanging out @ 1320?

BTW, my wife saw your Cobra on the freeway a few weeks ago (mabey 3 weeks now :??: ), she said you have a nice ride...unless there is another White 96 Cobra with a 1320 sticker on the back window...

trojan8022

I hate lug nuts & studs
Established Member
Yeah im one of the mod on there now.. and sounds really bad i cant remeber who you are.. sorry i see a lot of name can place them with board names... it proble was me on the freeway "only white sn95 cobra on the board that i know of with the stickers" that was about the last time it was running.. something broke on it and still trying to figure out what it is.. no one seems to know what it is..

O yeah thanks for the comp on the car "o its a 98 not a 96" :-D

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
trojan8022 said:
O yeah thanks for the comp on the car "o its a 98 not a 96" :-D

Sorry about the year mixup...

Ya it's been a while since I've posted there. I met you once at pavillions around November of last year. I was one of the guys hangin around the Beryllium S281 E...what a funny situation that was.

Some of my younger cousins went and acted like idiots over there (1320.com)...haven't really been over there much since.

Users who are viewing this thread