Anyone in the club looking to get Kooks?

Chris@BAP

Established Member
If anyone in here is looking to get LT's and is considering Kooks let me know. We are getting ready to do a stocking order and we should be able to send a little extra discount out to club members. Folks in MD we will still have to factor in tax, but if you wanted to pick them up we could get you some extra savings. PM me if you have any interest or needs (doesn't have to be Ford headers).

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Chris, this could interest me, it's one mod I've always wanted to do. But I'd have to look at total cost.
Would I have to replace my Magnaflow mid-pipe?
I know Bill said I should do it when we put in the Canton, but I couldn't swing it then.
I still can't, but sometimes I talk myself into not listening to myself. LOL

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Chris, this could interest me, it's one mod I've always wanted to do. But I'd have to look at total cost.
Would I have to replace my Magnaflow mid-pipe?
I know Bill said I should do it when we put in the Canton, but I couldn't swing it then.
I still can't, but sometimes I talk myself into not listening to myself. LOL

do it Greg, longtubes are great, def. help our year cobras perform a little better on the track.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Ahhhh what the hell... give me a price on the LT's and the catted X for an 03. Has anyone ever heard kooks Lt's, kooks x pipe and bassani catback?

Chris@BAP

Established Member
Yeah I wish they had a production setup for that. It's too bad we can't send a car down and get a discount to get custom work done.

Users who are viewing this thread