Anyone in Washington know...

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
the shop

CharlieCobra03 said:
He tried it with me but I had his pulley so it didn't work. I'm gonna be working with that shop where I Dyno so I'll give you guys a heads up if they're any good.

Thanks Charlie... I need to get a bung so if they can do some decent welding, please let me know.

Christian

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
^^^

i think that the price you will pay in gas will defeat that. Its about 1 hour north of me. Also, nice run on the interstate......:)

Rick

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I swapped out the diff bushing, irs bushings, and the uca/lca bushings. Ended up with the entire IRS out of the car. The uca/lca bushings are the ROYAL pita, the rest aren't too bad.

Dave

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
So I guess the verdict is in Im going to attempt to it in the garage. Thanks guys for all the great info. Now all I have to do is play a little game of "add to cart"!

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
horatio03 said:
So I guess the verdict is in Im going to attempt to it in the garage. Thanks guys for all the great info. Now all I have to do is play a little game of "add to cart"!
i lub that game!

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Hey Horatio, let me know if you want a hand on this, and let me know of any tools you need me to bring. What about the autohobby shop???

Rick

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
Auto hobby shop would probably be the best place to do it. I just get tired of the retard that works there always asking me "what are you doing that to the car for"? I went there to put all my exhaust on and he was like, thats not going to do your car any good. Ford designed it that way for a purpose. How do you work at a hobby shop and not know anything about cars?

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
You never answered, so what do you do at VP40????? Did you want to do it at the hobby shop, or do you got a garage....when are you looking at doing it....let me know

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
Im a Mech (yeah I know a mech whos hesitant to work on his car!) I'll do it at the hobby shop, it will probably be a few weeks before I do it though. Im going to order at least the diff. and sub frame bushings this weekend. Do you live on the island?

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
horatio03 said:
Im a Mech (yeah I know a mech whos hesitant to work on his car!) I'll do it at the hobby shop, it will probably be a few weeks before I do it though. Im going to order at least the diff. and sub frame bushings this weekend. Do you live on the island?

Come one, who lives on island, its like gilligans island up there...LOL..JK...no, I live down in arlington........let me know when you want to meet up....whats your rank?

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
Just made E-6 of this last test. You? And its way worse than gilligans island at least it didn't rain everyday there!!

Users who are viewing this thread