Anyone in Washington know...

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
RickSvt said:
Up for a cruise....hmmm..too wet....lol......anyways, what do you do in vp40??? Also, I am sure that christian is always welcoming people to come and help so maybe we can go down there and help and learn too....

rick

Hope I'm not overstepping my bounds by saying "everybody" ... I just remember when I needed help... everyone (namely Rick) was willing and able to lend a hand:beer:

As for the cruise... looking outside today makes me think this time of year can be ok, but then again I'm sure even Momma Nature needs to rest for a few.

Christian

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea Real nice over here in Snohomish. Car will get washed today. Pray to god the River doesbt flood. :(

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
haha...river not flood......pfffffffffffffffffft

Anyways....just need some of this moisture to go away now...

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Never got around to installing them before I left. I've got all sorts of bushings to install too. From what I've read its straight forward but a pain in the ass. When I get back I'll be working on my tune instead of the bushings. After that I've got a 93 to work on and sell so the bushings will have to wait a while.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ive heard that Blood Enterprises in Kent is pretty good; Im not sure though. Has anyone been there before?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I went there for my 93 and they sat on m program for 2 months so they dont have my vote. One of the main guys there has a 03/04 Mach 1 so they have some exposure but not to Cobras. The verdict is still out on them.
What are you wanting done?

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I dont think that any of the shops in the area are good, the only one that I have heard good about is Vacouver....down south.....they are supposed to be good and real decent with prices

rick

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
If you think about it we have only used shops for dyno runs. Only Mean has used a shop and that wasnt so great.

Joe5.0

Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
If you think about it we have only used shops for dyno runs. Only Mean has used a shop and that wasnt so great.

Carb connection has some great guys, and a great facility, what they are lacking is communication beetween there customers on prices, and what exactly it is the consumer wants done.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
He is up in Whidbey. I know of another person who had a terrible experience at bloods......marysville speed is another shop, dont know how they are with new ownership. That other place in seattle, Brads, charges 2 arms and 2 legs.......I called to ask how much for a pulley removal.....$300.....yeah right.....

rick

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
RickSvt said:
He is up in Whidbey. I know of another person who had a terrible experience at bloods......marysville speed is another shop, dont know how they are with new ownership. That other place in seattle, Brads, charges 2 arms and 2 legs.......I called to ask how much for a pulley removal.....$300.....yeah right.....

rick

Geez... I'll stay with "Rick's Place" less than 1/3 of that price and doing quite the quality work, I might add:beer:

Christian

Billy Pilgram

RickSvt said:
Bad habit, when are you going to come out and play, quit lurking....lol

LOL I haven't been on the site for awhile so finally tonight I figured I need to check out what all the boys are up too and look what I see.

Actually I'm getting ready to do the IRS subframes pretty soon here (been looking at 'em in the box for a couple of months now!). Really, really, really need to get SFC's on (the vert really twists, actually it's sort of fun trying to figure out which way it's going to go when you get on it!). All I wanted for Christmas was traction and Santa didn't come through (gotta love the torque though!)

I agree with everyone here, why pay (overpay) some schmuck to do something you can do better. Lots of knowledge and experience around here, and what we don't have locally is right here on this site.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Billy Pilgram

The only problem with doing work at " Rick's Place" is it's about $5 in gas to get there and $25 to get home! (not counting the discussions with WA's finest!)

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Bad Habit said:
The only problem with doing work at " Rick's Place" is it's about $5 in gas to get there and $25 to get home! (not counting the discussions with WA's finest!)

:lol:

To add another footnote... Rick was gracious enough to guide me back to the freeway and then added a test run on the highway with me! Of course, it wasn't fun when he bolted away... this is all post-stock reconfig mind you! Dang, I guess those Magnapacks really do the trick... LOL!

:beer:
Christian

Joe5.0

Established Member
Christian said:
:lol:

To add another footnote... Rick was gracious enough to guide me back to the freeway and then added a test run on the highway with me! Of course, it wasn't fun when he bolted away... this is all post-stock reconfig mind you! Dang, I guess those Magnapacks really do the trick... LOL!

:beer:
Christian

HAHAHAHA he did the exact same thing to us this summer after our Detailing/Photoshoot session, we had JUST put the new motor in the old 00 saleen, and what does rick do lol Bolt of like a rocket! We wanted to play but couldnt, o wait i was in ricks car...lol :rockon:

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
He tried it with me but I had his pulley so it didn't work. I'm gonna be working with that shop where I Dyno so I'll give you guys a heads up if they're any good.

Users who are viewing this thread