Anyone Interested in a Membership @ Autobahn?

Mr. Mysti

Established Member
Trying to get a corporate membership together... The personal memberships started out @ 10k two years ago and are now up to 25K. The are getting close to be sold out. Given the limited number of memberships available, the price will likely be going up soon as they sell the remaining ones.

I'd like to get 4 people together (myself included) and get a corporate membership going. It is 20K per person membership fee and 3K per year for all the track time you want. Advantage of the corporate membership is that you could sell your 1/4 share in the corporation and let someone else track if you got tired of it or relocated. Personal memberships are surrendered back to the track management for 30% of value. Very likely, you might be able to track your car for 4 ~ 5 years and later sell your membership @ a price much more than you paid for it and would essentially have free unlimited track time for 4 ~ 5 years if you were to sell.

Check out Autobahn's web site and PM me, I'll give you my phone number. I might have 2 or 3 people of the 4 needed for this to happen. It is a big investment, but it shouldn't be a depreciating investment. imo

:pop:

Users who are viewing this thread