Anyone interested in a predator for 03/04 cobras?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I have the SCT tuner package on the way and I won't be needing my predator in 2 weeks. I'm looking for 325 bucks. They go new for 419.

I did the latest firmware upgrade the other day so you won't have to. I also have the DC power adapter and the serial cable together for another 25 (you need them for custom tunes and datalogging).

silver10th

Established Member
I will let you know in the next couple of days. Get my number from dave and give me a call so i can have your number.

silver10th

Established Member
call me during the day and if you want to get rid of it in a couple weeks consider it sold.talk to you later.cya

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
KB goes on may 4th or 5th, whatever the first wednesday in may is. No I'm not getting a heat exchager yet. They are soaking me for enough money as it is.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
:lol:

What else are you doing? injectors? maf? pumps? are they doing a sct tune?
injectors, maf, clutch of some sort probably mcloud, pumps are questionable, dyno tune. I'm sure that I forgot something probably alot.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
JDM is against the BAP and I think they are foolish not using it. The stock pumps with the BAP outflow the focus pumps.

I personally don't like their "modified" maf either. I'm scared of buying a clutch right now. They are all so expensive and every day I see "My X clutch that just cost me 800-1000 bucks went up in smoke". :eek:

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
I'm in the same boat about the clutch. My stock one is not feeling all that good though and probably won't last through the dyno tuning. You are right they are definelty against the boost-a-pump I'm not sure why. They really believe that they can tune it to 600rwhp with the factory pumps and be perfectly "safe". I doubt that hp number but we will see, I have seen some rediculous stuff they have done with kenne bells and lightnings.

jrh99

Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
I have the SCT tuner package on the way and I won't be needing my predator in 2 weeks. I'm looking for 325 bucks. They go new for 419.

I did the latest firmware upgrade the other day so you won't have to. I also have the DC power adapter and the serial cable together for another 25 (you need them for custom tunes and datalogging).

Mike,

Why are you switching to the SCT? Can it do more?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Re: Re: Anyone interested in a predator for 03/04 cobras?

Originally posted by jrh99
Mike,

Why are you switching to the SCT? Can it do more?

The predator is a joke compared to the SCT's racer package.

With SCT you control EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING. The predator has a few built in tunes that may or may not work. You can have a custom tune but chances are you are going to get it via email and you might get it right the 3rd or 4th time. With the SCT package you do everything, but you can't be afraid of playing with it. No more waiting for people to send you shit because you can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread