Anyone interested in a ProCharger FAQ?

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
Anyone interested in a ProCharger FAQ. (ATI P1SC on 99-01 Cobras)

I have been thinking about this for the last couple of months... I need to put together a FAQ for a "real world" install. The ATI Procharger is a great product, but it has many short falls when installed on the 99-01 Cobras.

Would anyone be interested in this? I am pretty damn experienced with the whole P1SC install, pehaps it time to bust on the Digital Camera, and start one up?

kpyzfrwon

Established Member
Sure! I'd love to pass on knowledge that we have learned the hard way. To make an install that much easier or "actual pictures" of a 99-01 Cobra(instead of a 95-98 Cobras) is what ATI should have done to begin with.

cm01Snake

Established Member
I am in this boat of trying to decide on putting a supercharger on my car in the forst place, then pick one out. im really debating vortech and ATI, so any INFO you guys can provide would defenitly help me in the long run with PROS and CONS of both and how easy the install is on both. thanks for starting this guys.

raider187

Ne Desit Virtus
Established Member
kpyzfrwon
I think I'm going to start to build one and host it on my site. If you interested in contributing. I'll email/pm you a webpublisher account on my server.

My bro SVTman74 (Shane), has a 01 N/A car. I need to get some good before Pics. I'll get a outline put together and post a link here. :beer:

cm01Snake I like the ATI unit, but think no less of Vortech. If I had to do it all over again. Price would be my biggest factor. It's really a personal choice and in my opinion you can't go wrong with either!

:thumbsup:

Rick!

Users who are viewing this thread