Anyone interested in Bullit/ SB 03 Cobra Vert trade?

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
It'd have to be an '08/ 09. I think I am about to sell the Cobra and am looking for a Bullit to replace it with, so if anyone here wanted to work it out it would be easy, lol.

Mods are in sig, my car has 2 years worth of Ford Warranty left on it (bought that at time of purchase). Everything works, more mods sitting and waiting to go on the car that can go wit it.

It was all stock when I bought it, so I have ALL the stock parts to send with it as well. On it now are brand new chrome '03 Cobra wheels (AFS) with 17x10.5's in the rear.....315's wrapping around them.

Any interest?:thumbsup:

100_2174.jpg

100_2175.jpg

100_2177.jpg

100_2176.jpg

100_2178.jpg

100_2179.jpg

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Actually that's really pretty nice....one of the reasons I am looking for a Bullitt is because it's something I could more easily drive every day.....your car looks like it'd fit that bill. Never been wild about that color, but without the wing and with those wheels the car looks really nice!

A couple questions....I am unfamiliar with that blower kit for the S197's. How much boost are you seeing with it? As far as exhaust, it's stock with the exception of that muffler delete (which I am guessing is just straight pipes in place of the mufflers?)? Were they putting 6 speeds in the GT yet in 2010?

Anything else done to the suspension?

Here is a more comprehensive list of what's done to mine. I may have forgotten a few things, but I think it's all pretty much there. Again, with the exception of the convertible styling bar (it does not have the tail light on the bar) the car was 100% stock when I got it. I still have the Ford mufflers and catback that came off the car, though I did get rid of the H-pipe. It also had one of those "American flag" painted pony's in the grill....it was faded and the first thing to come off the car, lol.

All mods were done by Jason at Competition Speed & Sound. They were also all done between this past April and May.

Motor:
-BilletFlow 2.75 upper pully (I see about 14-15 psi out of it)
-Metco 90/ 100 mm idlers replace all stock ones
-Accufab TB & Plenum (Polished)
-Gates belt
-JLT Ram Air Intake (Silver)
-Diablosport MAFia
-LFP Heat Exchanger
-BBK Catted X Pipe
-Borla Stinger SS Cat-Back
-SCT Xcal-2 Tuner w/ John Lund Tune

Suspension
-Steeda Springs
-Maximum Motorsports C/C Plates
-Maximum Motorsports IRS Brace/ Bushings
-Maximum Motorsports Alum. Rack Bushings
-X-Drilled/ Slotted Rotors
-Hawk Brake pads
-AFS 17x9/ 17x10.5 Chrome wheels, 295/315 Vredestein tires
-Maximum Motorsport Full Length Subframes & Strut Tower brace are on the shop floor waiting to be installed, new in boxes. Along with IRS bushing set for remainder of rear end. Just have not had time to get the car back to Jason yet, I've been on the bikes too much this summer!

Misc Stuff:
-Almost 2 years/ 25K miles of Ford Warranty that is transferable
-CDC Convertible Styling Bar (No Tail Light)
-Pro 5.0 shifter with CobraBob gasket set
-Hilton Boost Overlay (reads up to 16 psi on stock boost gauge, see my sig pic)
-WebElectric Sequential Tail lights (best kit out there! Not spliced together, they send you a complete harness that plugs in like stock...brake lights and turns are sequential)
-SS "COBRA" bumper inserts
-Cobra grill emblem
-New LRS stock headlights...the ones that were on the car were not bad, but not perfect, so I replaced them when I bought the car.

Extra/ stock parts I have:
-stock satin wheels with Perelli's...tires are like new, wheels are very nice, but not perfect
-stock catback
-stock pullies, air intake, belt
-stock headlights
-stock tailight wire harness'

Recent Maintenance
-Replaced Factory 6-disc changer with new unit under warranty (, the original cd player would not eject discs)
-replaced electric cooling fan assy. under warranty
-when I bought the car the A/C compressor was bad, they replaced the whole system under warranty
-Bought the car from Sheehy Ford in Marlow Heights, MD in March of this year. All mods have been done since then by Jason of Competition Speed & Sound. I am the 2nd owner.

It does have a really nice NAV/ Bluetooth/ DVD head unit in it right now with stock speakers & amp, but that will probably get pulled out and I'll put the new stock head unit back in. I paid a lot for that NAV unit and like it.....it would go into your car if we agreed to trade, hehe. We can work that out, too.

There are no rock chips on the car, but there are a few light minor scratches in places like around the driver's door handle and edge of the windshield. It also has the wing delete. The car looks great, and drives perfect.

I don't drive it every day. It sits in my garage (I have a Harley and a free car that my job gives me to take home....gas is cheaper in that (free), lol.

Other pics:

11981.jpg

2011-07-22_1301451.jpg

100_2180.jpg

When it was stock:

contentmediaexternalimagesmedia359.jpg

2011-03-24_23-33-14_2311.jpg

9411.jpg

Here's a video I made from a with a friend recording by his house:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpYPGyQlPEE"]03 Cobra Borla Stingers & Catted X....driveby - YouTube[/nomedia]

Any other questions, lemme know. I will PM you my number, we'll talk more if you like.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread