Anyone know a good jeep mechanic?

BigTony

Established Member
Hey guys, I use a 2000 Cherokee Sport as my winter DD but it needs a good amount of work. I took it to a couple places but the labor rates are $95+/hr even for independent mechanics. Does anyone know of a good mechanic that isn't CRAZY expensive around the southern mass or Rhode Island area? Thanks!

SVTmystic290

Established Member
I am a certified Chrysler Dodge Jeep technician. I take on side jobs all the time. PM me if you are interested and we can talk about the work you need done and what kind of money we would be talking about. I would be glad to help!

-Tom

BigTony

Established Member
I am a certified Chrysler Dodge Jeep technician. I take on side jobs all the time. PM me if you are interested and we can talk about the work you need done and what kind of money we would be talking about. I would be glad to help!

-Tom

PM Sent, thanks Tom!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
To bad your in southern ma as I have owned 7 of these including my 97 sport currently. I love these things and pretty much rebuild everyone I get. Looks like you in good hands though. Good luck!:beer:

Green92LX

LOLZZZ
Established Member
Durand's Auto in Tiverton RI, 1-401-624-9909. Ask for Paul and tell him PJ sent you. He does all mine when I don't feel like doing it myself and has people from all over bringing their jeeps to him.

Users who are viewing this thread