Anyone know any gas stations in SE Michigan that sell Turbo Blue 100 or any similar

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
The pure gas website, does call out the octane that the place has. May not be 100% accurate, but its a start. A phone call from there might be the ticket.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Speedway in Toledo second exit into Ohio.
Don’t put that in your GT500
-J
He can only use....Unleaded Turbo Blue (100 octane). 110 is leaded! Ive been mixing in the Unleaded Sunoco GT 260 (100 octane) for added protection. Works great!

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Corrigan Oil/Fuel:
There’s a link for racing fuel locations at the bottom of their webpage.

It’s been a few years since I’ve personally seen “Turbo-Blue” 100 unleaded any where at the pump.
DEPENDING on what I was driving (fuel tank gallon capacity varied), I used to pump some Turbo Blue (1.5 gal to 5 gal) in the tank first then finished topping off with premium.
What ever I was behind the wheel in, the car or truck drove like a champ with that stuff mixed in the tank.

Corrigan Oil / Race Fuel

Last edited:

MustangSteve1965

Established Member
Corrigan Oil/Fuel:
There’s a link for racing fuel locations at the bottom of their webpage.

It’s been a few years since I’ve personally seen “Turbo-Blue” 100 unleaded any where at the pump.
DEPENDING on what I was driving (fuel tank gallon capacity varied), I used to pump some Turbo Blue (1.5 gal to 5 gal) in the tank first then finished topping off with premium.
What ever I was behind the wheel in, the car or truck drove like a champ with that stuff mixed in the tank.

Corrigan Oil / Race Fuel
Thanks!

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread