anyone know of some shortie headers

Russyo

Established Member
Does anyone know where I can get a set of shortie headers that will be an exact stock replacement for my 96 Cobra 4.6 DOHC 32V. I have only seen one set and they sucked, almost as bad as my stock headers. I saw them somewhere and I honestly think I could JB weld something to look better then what I saw, and Im not into crappy looking stuff unless it flows like a mother! Anyway, anyone know where I can get some?? And maybe a used set would be nice too. I'll look in the parts forum too? Thanks guys!
Russyo :burnout:

mustangdan429

Established Member
ford racing makes some shorties. Also BBK makes a decent pair....but honestly, have you ever looked up at the headers? omg, its tight in there, so i can see why you would want to get some shorties. but if your going to go though all the trouble, just get some longtubes.

Russyo

Established Member
yeah, but longtubes would mean I have to change my h pipe too. So it would cost me more money, unless someone would want to buy my h pipe from me for their stock application! but I dont know, anyone else know of some shorties that will replace my stock headers! Thanks
Russ

Users who are viewing this thread