Anyone know this '96 Cobra?

Joe5.0

Established Member
I do. I looked at it started it up, revved it, sat in it. They want like 14K for it.

Some aspects of the car are over the top though. It is fully documented all the way from bone stock, to modified quite a bit.

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
............ Poor car.. those are some homo looking Cobra side emblems and way over the top on the front lip thingy, hood pins and race numbers, also not diggin the chrome look on the inside.

skunk160

Established Member
waiting to hear back form them with a price, interesting to see what they say as its been on their lot for a good couple of months AFAIK

Theyre pretty vague with specifics in the specs Joe5.0, can you remember what the mods are?

yeah was wondering about the fender emblems...from the bad pics looks like theyve tried to put a GTR "R" behind the Cobra and I thought the "96" was a dealer sticker to show the cars age...then I notced the decals over the drivers door

Joe5.0

Established Member
Like i said about 4 months ago they were asking 14K for it. The car Basically Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Lots of suspension and lots of interior work.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
18K - riiiiighttt.

I don't understand why in the hell he's got a body kit on it - that front (stalker?) is hideous - the OEM bumper is the shit.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Its a nice car minus the bodykit but like it has been said you can get way better sn95's for that price. In fact there was a turboed one with built motor from vt and suspension ect going for that price

skunk160

Established Member
Shangsta said:
Its a nice car minus the bodykit but like it has been said you can get way better sn95's for that price. In fact there was a turboed one with built motor from vt and suspension ect going for that price

Have you got a link to it? is it local?

Users who are viewing this thread