Anyone know what happened to X2C motorsports?

Thrust

Established Member
I don't know, but that dosen't sound too good. I remember about 1 year or so ago alot of people were having problems with their control arms breaking.

HISSN

Established Member
I ordered their rear control arms a week ago. I never received any notification they shipped, only that i was charged. I order other parts from summit and RPM 3 days later and received my parts today. I tried calling them and their phones are disconnected. I called my CC company to dispute....My card company had their number as 819-901-8000, on their site is 818-901-8000. It was still not a good number:( Very disappointing!!

- Aj -

Established Member
As far as I know they are still there. I live 5 blocks away from them.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
My only expierience with them was positive but it was also over a year ago. Oh well I think I'm ordering from SHM anyway.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
I got boxer r upper and lower X2C control arms for my 90lx if anyone wants to buy them. You get them ALOT faster than waiting for them to arrive from X2C.

Yeah X2C is the SUXX. Dont even get me started on them. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Not to mention someones piss poor attitude on the phone. I kicked myself in the NUTZ for not cancelling my order right then and there. Shitty service for someone who placed a $2500 order.
:poke:

Last edited:

dfw99cobra

Established Member
I'm glad I held off from ordering rebuild parts from them this week. It seems they've gone downhill. It's a shame too. That 88mm 03 they built was bad ass and I was pretty impressed with them as a shop.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Other boards are discussing this issue as well. Lots of guys have been charged and now cannot reach them.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Sapperstang said:
Other boards are discussing this issue as well. Lots of guys have been charged and now cannot reach them.

Yeah from what I gather the one guy who was really good there up and left it all,and it went downhill from there. He must of been the one who straightened out my order for me. (Still didnt have parts after 3 months and was told its the racing season it takes time. I was like hey I ordered in December. There was no wait on parts when I ordered.)

This was 1.5 years ago. My car has been sitting since....

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Fn'sh!t^ said:
Yeah from what I gather the one guy who was really good there up and left it all,and it went downhill from there. He must of been the one who straightened out my order for me. (Still didnt have parts after 3 months and was told its the racing season it takes time. I was like hey I ordered in December. There was no wait on parts when I ordered.)

This was 1.5 years ago. My car has been sitting since....

Yeah Mark who built the Laser Red 00 Mustang with the turbo 5.4 took off and started his own place www.modularmustangracing.com.

I've dealt with Mark at his new digs on several occassions and have been very impressed with the results :pepper:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
This is supprising to hear all these negative comments about X2C. I have had their boxer upper and lower control arms for over a year and they are working flawlessly for me. My car is super heavey (3600 lbs), 500 or so RWHP and on drag radials and I haven't broken em yet (knocking on wood again). I thought that they were shipped quick and at $145 for upper and lowers I thought they were a steal.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
PistolWhip said:
This is supprising to hear all these negative comments about X2C. I have had their boxer upper and lower control arms for over a year and they are working flawlessly for me. My car is super heavey (3600 lbs), 500 or so RWHP and on drag radials and I haven't broken em yet (knocking on wood again). I thought that they were shipped quick and at $145 for upper and lowers I thought they were a steal.

I have not heard anyone complain about the products just the service.

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Yeah Mark who built the Laser Red 00 Mustang with the turbo 5.4 took off and started his own place www.modularmustangracing.com.

I've dealt with Mark at his new digs on several occassions and have been very impressed with the results :pepper:

mark is an awesome guy, i have three good good friends who work at MMR and its a great place to do business with....
X2C :nonono: :nono: :nonono: i wont get started on them either...

BagwaZhang

Established Member
OH MY GOODNESS! Someone else has had problems with them too?
Let me tell you my story, shortened of course.
Basically, I order a McLeod clutch package. Well, other places didn't charge me until it was SHIPPED. They charged my card right away. 5 weeks and I get nothing but lies. They say "Oh, I gotta call McLeod. Oh, I'm putting it in the box. Oh, it's getting drop shipped from McLeod". :nono:
Well, I tell them I want a refund. "Ok, we'll credit your card and you'll see it in 24-48 hours". Lies. I had to have my bank get the money back.

NEVER AGAIN! :nonono: :nono:

By the way, Mark from Modular Mustang Racing is one of the best! That's where I got my TKO 600 and Lakewood bellhousing from. Got it to the east coast pretty quick too! Now I recommend them! :thumbsup: :burnout:

Last edited:

UCBeau

dfw99cobra said:
My only expierience with them was positive but it was also over a year ago. Oh well I think I'm ordering from SHM anyway.
i have heard lots of bad shit about SHM too

Chad0989

Hey guys. I saw this and registered so I could reply. I ordered some control arms that I was charged for an never recieved as well. So I'm in the same boat. Would you guys be interested in filing some kind of complaint with the better business bureau or something?

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Chad0989 said:
Hey guys. I saw this and registered so I could reply. I ordered some control arms that I was charged for an never recieved as well. So I'm in the same boat. Would you guys be interested in filing some kind of complaint with the better business bureau or something?

With X2C??? I had to wait about 4 months to get my tubular K member from them. But thats only after a couple phone calls and ALOT of bitching.

Maybe you just arent patient enough?? You know these things take time and its probably the racing season. :p

:kaboom:

Chad0989

Fn'sh!t^ said:
With X2C??? I had to wait about 4 months to get my tubular K member from them. But thats only after a couple phone calls and ALOT of bitching.

Maybe you just arent patient enough?? You know these things take time and its probably the racing season. :p

:kaboom:

I went ahead and filed a complaint. I've been plenty patient enough. I was charged for something, was told it had been shipped, never recieved it and they will not respond to any e-mails and their phone has been disconnected. I am a very patient guy. I placed the order on 6/6. It was supposedly shipped on 6/21. Its now over a month later and I've recieved nothing and have no way to contact them. Since im in NY, the BBB seems to be the only way to be able to contact them.

Users who are viewing this thread