Anyone Know

tvspower

Established Member
I purchased a replacement filter from C&L Performance Inc. on January 18th and cannot reach them.. According to my credit card history the funds were not used.. I was sent an invoice with a acct number on the same day... I know it is a private run business ( Lee Bender ) Their contact number is no longer in service .. Does anyone know of what is possibly going on.. Thxs in advance Bruce :shrug:

tvspower

Established Member
Oh well .. 2010Red&white seems we are the only ones concerned.... I left a message on Evo web site hoping for a response.. Qne forum member PM'd me offering a filter that he never used... I am hoping I can get it from him.... Anyways thanks to all who viewed my thread... Good luck 2010 Red&white

tvspower

Established Member
UPDATE Got a reply from C&L Performance.. They are /were in the process of moving and sorry for the delay.... Also replacement filter is still out of stock..... I was able to purchase a new one from a forum member cause he changed his CAI system.... Thanks all who viewed....

2010 Red&white

Established Member
Thanks TVSPower for the info. I guess I will have to wait. You would think they would acknowledge the order and tell you they are backordered ?? I hope your used filter is OK.
Think Spring !

tvspower

Established Member
Yes .. think they would respond.. I got a brand new filter from our fellow forum member.... spring is around the corner....:beer: Be safe

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
C&L was recently bought out. Word is the new owner/company will still be offering the C&L products, but it may take some time to get everything operational again.

Personally I would find another source until they get everything worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread