Anyone looking for a new Ford.........?

LSR

2nd To None
Established Member
Anyone looking for a new or used Ford( Mustang GT's etc..) car or truck and you live in the St.Louis, Metro East area can email or PM me for a great deal. I am no salesmen and simply wanting to pass on a great deal to anyone looking for a no hassle deal.

I happen to be good friends with the owner of the dealership and he has informed me that anyone that uses one of his friends name will get a deal they can't refuse.

So I pass this on to anyone shopping. Email me or PM me and I will give you the owners name and number. He is a owner of a very repatable dealership in IL/St.Louis metro. area.

Your benefit from just using my name ;-)

Last edited:

LSR

2nd To None
Established Member
DETROIT_MUSCLE said:
how about the Shelby any good deals on that

They/He is only getting one Shelby GT500 as per his rep. right now and that has my name on it at MSRP. He is a good freind/neighbor. I will for sure post when he gets more GT500's in the future if selling them at MSRP.

He is such a cool guy and makes buying a car simple. I am simply giving an opportunity to someone that may be looking to purchase a new Mustang Gt or a truck.

LSR

2nd To None
Established Member
stlblack03 said:
Any ETA on your shelby Lamonte?

Hey man, what are you doing and were have you been?
I still want a ride in that Beast of yours :coolman: call me or email me

All he has told me is that he has been informed that he is getting one and called me and told me my name was on it. Order prelims. are being sent in by some dealers to check the ordering system. I was told in March I will be called in to order the car and choose color and options.

Still not sure as to what color I want. :(

Users who are viewing this thread