Anyone looking for a super low mileage 08KR

steeltoe

Established Member
I was on Carmax this morning and found this
2008 GT500KR with 1000 miles. Appears to have all the documentation and the brake cooling ducts are still in the box.

http://m.carmax.com/vehicle/11125474

Tob I didn't know where to put this because it isn't my car and I'm passing on the info I found. Please move to appropriate section if needed.

Last edited:

///Bruce

///Bruce
Established Member
I just bought a look-alike for $44K up in Flemington, NJ from a dealer. The reason for the price drop was because it has a whole 15, 600 miles on it...

Hate to say it, but my 09 GT500 was not a garage queen and this one won't be either. I drive it to work during the week and around town on the weekends. I'm not hiding out. What the hell would I be saving it for?

The price for the KR is average pricing right now with those miles. But to have this car sit out in the sun with porous vinyl matte black racing stripes is bad news. Needs to be in the shade.

And mine... the steering is very different than my previous GT500. Much more razor sharp. It seems to have more grunt with running 373 gears and an extra 40hp. It's a tree stump puller.

To do short-term: upgrade LCA's, UCA, Watts Link. Later on: Leather Recaro's from a 13-14 Mustang GT500, pulley, tune. Don't need anymore...

HooperWest

DECIDER
Established Member
I just bought a look-alike for $44K up in Flemington, NJ from a dealer. The reason for the price drop was because it has a whole 15, 600 miles on it...

Hate to say it, but my 09 GT500 was not a garage queen and this one won't be either. I drive it to work during the week and around town on the weekends. I'm not hiding out. What the hell would I be saving it for?

The price for the KR is average pricing right now with those miles. But to have this car sit out in the sun with porous vinyl matte black racing stripes is bad news. Needs to be in the shade.

And mine... the steering is very different than my previous GT500. Much more razor sharp. It seems to have more grunt with running 373 gears and an extra 40hp. It's a tree stump puller.

To do short-term: upgrade LCA's, UCA, Watts Link. Later on: Leather Recaro's from a 13-14 Mustang GT500, pulley, tune. Don't need anymore...

///Bruce

2009 Shelby GT500. Torch Red on Black. 6 Speed. Racing Stripe Delete (for now). KW V3 coil overs BMR LCA's, Steeda D/A UCA, EBC Red Stuff Pads, Kooks Headers w H-Pipe, cat delete, GT500KR Mufflers, JLT CF CAI, 2.6" Pulley, Tuned to 640HP. Conti DW's. Clear Bra. Upgraded sway bar bushings.

To Do List: DDS Al driveshaft, T2R Differential, Replica AC Cobra wheels, Matte Red Racing Stripes, Boss 302 Steering Wheel w fully functional controls wired into a good navigation system w upgraded speakers. Corsa Touring Mufflers (too loud right now).

What blower is on your KR?

Users who are viewing this thread