Anyone looking to sell?

joeclams9

Established Member
Don't want to insult anyone here, but if anyone is looking to sell their 1993 Cobra, I would be very interested.

thanks

joe

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I would sell mine

for one meeeelion dollars!
J/K I would sell mine if I could get enough out of it to buy two others :-D

cobra1993svt

Established Member
I'm willing 2 sell my Vibrant Red / Black cloth interior Cobra.I dont know what I'm asking yet. I've had it appraised over 1 year ago. On one condition that I find a 93 R to replace her. My Cobra has been a show car for the last 4 years.Rarely driven (63 MILES in 2 yrs) Exceptionally well taken care of. Trailered to every recent car show.Talk to you later

cobra1993svt

Established Member
I'm really not sure what I want 2 sell it for. I've had it since new and I love the car but I love the 93 R more. I have to find an R model before I sell the Cobra. It was appraised at $15,500 over 2 yrs ago but I would like to get more than that. I just dont know??????????????????????????????????

cobra1993svt

Established Member
I'm really not sure what I want 2 sell it for. I've had it since new and I love the car but I love the 93 R more. I have to find an R model before I sell the Cobra. It was appraised at $15,500 over 2 yrs ago but I would like to get more than that. I just dont know??????????????????????????????????
So it all hinges on the finding of a 93 R. I can't be without a show car this show season.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
I'll sell my 93 Cobra. Its Teal w/Black cloth (1 of 185, rarest combo), original/stock car, 54,xxx original miles, factory CD player, power seat, and rear defroster. I have owned the car since '96, bought new in Dallas,TX and has always been in Texas. I'm looking for $13,000

joeclams9

Established Member
If we could figure out shipping arrangements and all that and I could see some pictures, you might have a deal close to that or at that 186.:beer:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
I will post some pics tomorrow. I have to take the wife out for our anniversary tonight.

red93SVT

Established Member
I have just put mine up for sale:nonono:

It's vibrant red, blk cloth, moonroof and factory CD! 32k mi.
This is a very rare combo, check around!!!!!!!! I've been told that there were only 136 red, blk and moonroof 93 cobras, but only 42 of those had the factory CD!!! Yep, I got one!
It is in "show" condition inside and out.... trust me, I know what show condition is! It's gotta go though!

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions, because I don't get a chance to get on here very often! I'm in Ga.

Thanks and God Bless,
James

[email protected]

Snake_93

Established Member

R-CODE

Established Member
93 R MODEL FOR SALE

I will B selling my 93 R MODEL COBRA at the Fords 100th; The event in Dearborn, Michigan starts June 12th. I was'nt going 2 make it official till that day but since there R people looking.....
PM me if interested.

LEO C.

93cobra03

Established Member
I am selling mine. 56,000 miles Black grey leather w/ sun roof many great add ons but nothing that takes away from car no goofy additions just parts to make it faster like alu. heads and exhaust. Car is in good shape and is a little TLC from perfect.
Asking 10,500 OBO
David
P.s. Iam looking to sell quick. Email me for pics and list of add ons.

SVTCOBRASVT

Established Member
DSC02853.jpg

Selling Mine,
Edison, NJ
50,xxx miles, Mint Show Car
Mild bolt-ons. Looking for 14,500.

Users who are viewing this thread