Anyone near Knoxville?

lightning71482

Established Member
Hey fastozzy I am trying to plan a get together of SVT people from AL and surrounding areas and was wondering if you would like to participate. Place and date are not set yet-- I would like to see who is going to come and set the best middle ground for everyone and best date and time so if you would like to come please let me know. Thanks

OkiedokieRidge

Established Member
Hey, I'm near Knoxville.
I think the only dyno in the area, that I could find anyway, is at a place called Air Cooled Classics. It was 50/3 pulls with just hp/tq, or 70/3 pulls with hp/tq/af. Let me see, I can prolly find you the number...... Its on my dyno sheet.
Hey Lightning7148, sorry I never got back to you, I actually forgot.
:nonono: Anyway, if you figure out a time or place, let me know, and I'll see if I can make it or not.

Nice to meet ya fastozzy and SVT03Cobra. Maybe we can get together sometime.

Dave

fastozzy

Whalenstein
Established Member
Several folks from Knoxville as it turns out, we should plan a meeting sometime , I'm always ready to meet people with same interest and possibly grab a bite to eat.

OkiedokieRidge

Established Member
Sounds cool to me. How old are you guys? I was thinking maybe at Ricks place, or Julio's Between the Buns? But, dunno how good that'd be for our vehicles. lol But, I got a thing for the calzones at Ricks place. Anyway, whenever, just let me know.

Dave

Copperhead

"Cover me, Porkins!"
Established Member
Hey Guys,

I'm in Knoxville. Papermill Road. I'd love to see some other SVT around the area.

My name is Derrick...and I'm 30:)

OkiedokieRidge

Established Member
Hey Derrick, nice to meet ya. Only reason I was wondering about the age was for the sports bar. lol Anyway, so we gonna try to get together? Hard to get in a sportsbar on the weekend with all the football (also hard to get me from out in front of the TV for the same reason ;-) ). Anyway, let me know when you guys have some time.

Dave

fastozzy

Whalenstein
Established Member
Sorry been out of town and away from the board for some time, Still don't have the car back today is Sat Nov.15. Will be out of town again all next week except for Friday. Hopefully I'll get it back soon. Everyone interested in meeting in Knox, let's try to do a weerkend meet. Someone take controll of the meeting and set a date sometime after Thanksgiving and lets all plan to meet. We will see how the responce is, and possibly meet evert two months or so and discuss our hobby.

98 Yeller' SVT

Perpetual bottle filler
Established Member
Originally posted by OkiedokieRidge
:beer: 98 Yeller' SVT PLeased to meet ya.

Likewise okie.

I'm in if you guys get something together.

"The dragon" sounds like a good place to meet! . I went up there last month with the SCMC club out of Carolina and we had a blast. There were probably 40+ Cobras that broke into groups of 5-10 based on "aggresiveness" and hauled it up the mountain. Afterwards, I had a newfound respect for what my little 98 Cobra could handle!

side note...I now need new tires and brake shoes! HaHa.

Oh yeah...not it! :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread