Anyone near MI-Woodward

1997Cobra

Established Member
Are we talking this Friday and Saturday? I'm in for Saturday afternoon/evening. Pick a time and place and make a thread? I can't make it next weekend, going to Grand Rapids.

Yes this Friday and Saturday. I think the consensus is to keep this as the meeting thread, that way it is easy for someone to subscribe to and get updates on all the meetings! :beer:

We have a pretty good size list going for Saturday, 6 total people are definitely going. For Friday, we have 3 people.

CBelleperche, are you down both days? If not, what day?

mustangcobratim, keep us updated! You don't need to bring the clutch burner out, I'm rollin in a jeep lol.

I guess I'll just throw some texts at Det_riot and 1997Slobrah for the Friday plans!

Last edited:

CBelleperche

Established Member
Car is awaiting a f1c cog driven blower to be installed.... I may come meet up and hang out with you guys but the car won't be street ready til mid may most likely

Blksnke

Established Member
Yes this Friday and Saturday. I think the consensus is to keep this as the meeting thread, that way it is easy for someone to subscribe to and get updates on all the meetings! :beer:

We have a pretty good size list going for Saturday, 6 total people are definitely going. For Friday, we have 3 people.

mustangcobratim, keep us updated! You don't need to bring the clutch burner out, I'm rollin in a jeep lol.

I guess I'll just throw some texts at Det_riot and 1997Slobrah for the Friday plans!

using the MCT forum would be less congested pertains to michigan guys mostly. wouldn't be hidden by all the other states.

mustangcobratim

wannatry?
Established Member

I may be going up north on Friday so I might be out for this weekend. Man you really know how to hurt a guy! Lol

sent from my rooted galaxy nexus

1997Cobra

Established Member
Car is awaiting a f1c cog driven blower to be installed.... I may come meet up and hang out with you guys but the car won't be street ready til mid may most likely

That's cool, I'll keep this thread as updated as possible. My car isn't ready for the road yet either, I'll be in my heep.

using the MCT forum would be less congested pertains to michigan guys mostly. wouldn't be hidden by all the other states.
Will get one going in there tonight

I may be going up north on Friday so I might be out for this weekend. Man you really know how to hurt a guy! Lol

sent from my rooted galaxy nexus
Haha, your car with a trashed clutch will still hand my car its behind! Keep us updated!

Also, thank you Det_riot for teaching me how to not be a noob with Tapatalk

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

HighPSI

Established Member
I'll be out for sure on Saturday. If it's not too late I would suggest even a hour or two earlier than 6 to make the most of the day.

Det_riot

Established Member
^ that works for me I think. I'll just post up when I'm heading out there. I'll be coming from Dearborn so approx 40 min drive to get out there!

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member
haha

Hence the reason he said "we don't have to bring the cars guys" haha, his car won't be ready.

rxpwhistler1

HP Junkie
Established Member

I will make your door match mine if you keep it up....:burn:

go ahead, I will fill your tank with 91 as a token of my appreciation :poke:

Marty, we had some funs runs the day we all went to that show at Ford HQ's, Bellpepper has them on his GoPro. I guess he was too lazy to load them up and share, go figure :-D

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
Count me out for fri and sat. So apparently Ford made up to 16 different shift levers for the 4r70w.
My 4r70w must have come out of a 2wd f150 because the lever thats in it is way to long. So now I need to drain & drop the trans pan & filter & crossmember lower the trans a touch. Then I can switch out levers and maybe then I can go through all the gears.

1997Cobra

Established Member
Count me out for fri and sat. So apparently Ford made up to 16 different shift levers for the 4r70w.
My 4r70w must have come out of a 2wd f150 because the lever thats in it is way to long. So now I need to drain & drop the trans pan & filter & crossmember lower the trans a touch. Then I can switch out levers and maybe then I can go through all the gears.

Ouch! That's a pretty good bump in the road

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

HighPSI

Established Member
I should be down for Saturday night. At least meeting at the strip mall place, we can hang out inside caribou if its cold, which it will be lol.

Hey Brian I work in Madison Heights so if your around and wanna grab some lunch sometime hit me up. Phil - 248-505-3539

Users who are viewing this thread