Anyone near Salt Lake City

five 0 ninja

Established Member
I am in the middle of buying a 2002 Saleen Extreme convertible from a small car lot in Sunset Utah or Clearfield Utah. Some searches say sunset others say clearfield, but the paperwork they sent me says Sunset. Anybody know this area? The place is called Noah's Auto Sales.

The car is actually being held at the auction house where the dealer bought the car. The name of the auction house is Brashers Salt Lake Auto Auction. The address is 780 South 5600 West Salt Lake City, UT 84104. Site says it is about 5 minutes from Salt Lake International airport.

If anyone is from this area and could take a run over to the auction house to check the car out for me I would appreciate it. I would notify them that someone would be coming to look the car over for me. My buddy is suppose to fly out there to check it out and make the transaction for me, but airline tickets have tripled since a week or so ago and I really wanted the transportation company there when he was there so he could see them load it up. But they all tell me they can't give me an exact day, so it probably won't work out. Thanks for any help guys. Also if anyone has heard anything about either the car lot or the auction house please let me know. Thanks again. Mike

Users who are viewing this thread