Anyone need new shoes? :) these are the bad boys I had on my GT500

FordGT1000

Established Member
they are in NO way comparable to HREs. well, ok, maybe exagerating a bit but they are not even on the same quality with HRE, Iforged, CCW, Asanti, True Forged, etc... youre actually getting less for your money with those wheels, but that's all ill say.

a member here pointed me to some interesting threads on them in the corvette forum. seems they were going down like the Hindenburg. they seemed to have managed to been kept afloat via some new investors but still have their nuts in a major bind and havent gotten their shit together yet. there is plenty of rumors/info going around about them. dont be fooled by all the pretty pictures you see online :read:

wow. and people think its the end of the world when a set of our wheels hits 6 or 8 weeks some times lol. :read:

not to bust on your thread OP, sorry. but hell, for $6k i could have put you in a new set of wheels, plus tires, plus change :poke::shrug: and we use only the highest grade aluminum on the market..

Dude WTF are you talking about? Some guys are saying im trying to plug 360.. well this is the most shameless plug I have ever seen on a forum.. I know enough about the wheel game as I have bought 20+ set's in my lifetime.. I go through them like gym socks :rolling: You are cracking on the quality of the wheel that you have never seen but you are putting YOUR brand in the same category as iforged and ASANTI!? Are you kidding me? Do you get your part's from ye ming too?

I don't buy 3-piece wheels anymore that do not have 6061 t6 Aluminum centers and 6061 t6 Double rolled inners and outers.. along with ARP bolts... the rest is crap... I hope you are supplying your customers with these... :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread