Anyone need new shoes? :) these are the bad boys I had on my GT500

FordGT1000

Established Member
So I finally got my 360 Forged 19" Spec 5ive's.... but they took so long that 2 days after they arrived.... I traded my GT500 in :cryying: for a GT! :pepper: Well not sure if this is where to try and sell them, but at least I can show them off, even though they never made it on the car :beer: Here are the wheels, and some renders they made for me, if anyone wants them let me know, I can ship them anywhere ASAP :rockon:

2487134308_cbc9160bbc_b.jpg

Spec_5.jpg

and the render that did it :)

GT500Spec5iveMatte.jpg

I even upgraded the Center Caps on them, I got to give it to them, they make a SOLID product and the wheels are incredible... lol they better be for 6k!

Last edited:

FordGT1000

Established Member
How much do a set of those bad boys run?

They look sick!

Well they retail for 5880 for a set of 19" They are definitely worth it though as they are built like my previous HREs They really are bad ass, if you are interested I can find out if they fit your 03 monster :thumbsup: I know im gonna have to take a hit on these so someone is going to get a good price on them!

rdsnk46

Established Member
Car looks great!

I heard tha 360 Forged was going under.........I belive they are based down in Miami and had to re-open under a different name

FordGT1000

Established Member
Your car must ride like a skateboard with the lack of side wall?

What lack of sidewall? The newer generation tires actually have massive performance packed into smaller sidewalls. I got 19" to fit a slightly larger profile though. This set up was going with the PS2 Cup tires :rockon: look them up!

and nope, 360 is still doing strong... hell they are building my GT set up

EX1

Established Member
Car looks great!

I heard tha 360 Forged was going under.........I belive they are based down in Miami and had to re-open under a different name

yup, i order a set of those SPEC 5ives for my car last November. April had come around and they still werent here. It was excuse after excuse. I had to get the Attorney General in Florida involved to get my money back.

A friend of mine here with a c6 Z also ordered the same wheels and it took 7 months for his to arrive.

R1Lello

Established Member
yup, i order a set of those SPEC 5ives for my car last November. April had come around and they still werent here. It was excuse after excuse. I had to get the Attorney General in Florida involved to get my money back.

A friend of mine here with a c6 Z also ordered the same wheels and it took 7 months for his to arrive.

wow...........six months and a lawyer..........sounds like a great company.........how long would the after sale service take if you needed them?? :shrug: Nice wheel though

EX1

Established Member
wow...........six months and a lawyer..........sounds like a great company.........how long would the after sale service take if you needed them?? :shrug: Nice wheel though

ya exactly, especially with how much they charge! As for the service after the sale, well uh, hope you dont curb check your wheels!

USBlueStage2

Established Member
Are they black or silver/argent? (top pic looks black, second looks silver - are they actual pics or promo pics)

How much does each wheel weigh?

One piece, two piece, three piece?

Asking price?

Thanks. Good luck with the GT.

EX1

Established Member
they look like black with chrome lips. The spec 5ives are 3 piece i believe

rdsnk46

Established Member
What lack of sidewall? The newer generation tires actually have massive performance packed into smaller sidewalls. I got 19" to fit a slightly larger profile though. This set up was going with the PS2 Cup tires :rockon: look them up!

and nope, 360 is still doing strong... hell they are building my GT set up

It looks as if the side wall is very small, which in most cases amplifies the road feel compared to a taller side wall which dampens. It's something that I try to avoid but some people like it. I was just wondering if you noticed any difference/increased vibration.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Well they retail for 5880 for a set of 19" They are definitely worth it though as they are built like my previous HREs They really are bad ass, if you are interested I can find out if they fit your 03 monster :thumbsup: I know im gonna have to take a hit on these so someone is going to get a good price on them!

they are in NO way comparable to HREs. well, ok, maybe exagerating a bit but they are not even on the same quality with HRE, Iforged, CCW, Asanti, True Forged, etc... youre actually getting less for your money with those wheels, but that's all ill say.

Car looks great!

a member here pointed me to some interesting threads on them in the corvette forum. seems they were going down like the Hindenburg. they seemed to have managed to been kept afloat via some new investors but still have their nuts in a major bind and havent gotten their shit together yet. there is plenty of rumors/info going around about them. dont be fooled by all the pretty pictures you see online :read:

wow. and people think its the end of the world when a set of our wheels hits 6 or 8 weeks some times lol. :read:

not to bust on your thread OP, sorry. but hell, for $6k i could have put you in a new set of wheels, plus tires, plus change :poke::shrug: and we use only the highest grade aluminum on the market..

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
i have yet to see a gt500(pic or chop) look as good as the 360 spec 5ive above. it just replaced a white 997turbo with the p40 wheels as my new background.

i would like to see the gt500 with the dark p47 to see how it compares. anyone want to chop that pic? what about the 897r?

personally i like the look of the 360 over the chicane from tf. what would tf victory wheel look like on the gt500?

Users who are viewing this thread