anyone out there with torq-thrust 2's?

Power Trip

Established Member
Looking for some pics of 99+ mustangs with the torq-thrust 2's. Been thinking about getting these rims... I saw a mach1 last year at a car show with them and it looked AWESOME.. Didnt have a camera on me though..

Thanks for any help. I tried the search but nothing turned up.

01SteedaGT

Established Member
Here ya go, this is my friends car, he's got 17x9.5 all around.

id572b.jpg

Power Trip

Established Member
thanks man, looks great.. Anyone else have pics?

Also, i read they dont fit 99+ cobras.. Whats the reason? IRS bolt need to be ground?

slow02GT

Power Trip said:

Also, i read they dont fit 99+ cobras.. Whats the reason? IRS bolt need to be ground?

I dont have the pic right now but I have seen them on a 2001 cobra before so I know they fit....now the size and backspacing im not sure about

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Power Trip said:

FNSweet10.jpg

BCRoadsters.jpg

Ive seen them on alot of 99+cobra's, search this forum and some other forums for some pics.

sayno2rice

Established Member
fastkars.com said:
FNSweet10.jpg

BCRoadsters.jpg

Ive seen them on alot of 99+cobra's, search this forum and some other forums for some pics.

The wheels on both of those cars are Boyd Coddington Smoothie II's not Torq Thrust II's but they still look awesome.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
this guy named avenging angel on these boards had them on his 01 I believe. That thing was friggin' sick. I'll try to dig up some pictures.

EDIT: found 'em

His car is also for sale. Thought I'd throw that in.

cobra22.jpg

cobra3.jpg

b2.jpg

b4.jpg

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
sayno2rice said:
The wheels on both of those cars are Boyd Coddington Smoothie II's not Torq Thrust II's but they still look awesome.

lol whoops. :thumbsup: Yeah I know there is a 03 tr cobra on here with tt2's somewhere. Way too lazy to find it.

GtownMACH

smoke tires, not drugs
Established Member
i may be wrong.. but i dont think the 17 torq thrusts II's will fit front cobra,bullitt, or mach brakes. 18's will i believe.. someone please correct me if im wrong because i love these wheels and you can find a set of 4 (17x9 and 17x11) on ebay for cheap.

04Red-Snake

Established Member
GtownMACH said:
i may be wrong.. but i dont think the 17 torq thrusts II's will fit front cobra,bullitt, or mach brakes. 18's will i believe.. someone please correct me if im wrong because i love these wheels and you can find a set of 4 (17x9 and 17x11) on ebay for cheap.

I wanted those wheels too, but Tire Rack told me that they will not fit '03 - '04 Cobras. Do not know others.

Power Trip

Established Member
GtownMACH said:

What i heard too. We need some concrete info on making them work.

What size wheels are on that black cobra?

chuckstang

Established Member
The torque thrust II's I heard will not fit over our 13inch brakes????????????
Anyone have any more pix with the smooothies on a newer Cobra???????
These threads give you sooo many different ideas on how we should make our cars look, I cant take it... ahhh why cant I win the lotto so I could actually get it all lol

chuckstang

Established Member
dfw99cobra said:
this guy named avenging angel on these boards had them on his 01 I believe. That thing was friggin' sick. I'll try to dig up some pictures.

cobra22.jpg

cobra3.jpg

b2.jpg

b4.jpg
I think the 99/01 front bumper would look better , but other then that, it is sick!!!!!!!!!!

ls1marine

GO BIG
Established Member
dfw99cobra said:

cobra22.jpg

cobra3.jpg

b2.jpg

b4.jpg
ok i am retarted what is his plates trying to say

Users who are viewing this thread