Anyone possibly willing to trade outright?

bragster

Established Member
hello to all,
New to site and I hope I am in the right forum, just asking if anyone would or knows anyone who would be willing to trade 03-04 chrome or satin stock rims for some 10th anniv I have on my car. I bought it about six months ago with them on it and have never liked them. Its not a 10th anniv model and I bet they made the dealership switch for the chrome. Tires have 14,000 mi and rims are in great shape. Be willing to travel with two floor jacks to make the swap in minutes if anyone is interested. Again I am looking forward to gain some good info and knowledge from this site and you guys.
I head to krespe kreme in puyallup with some buds from the Security Forces out of McChord about once or twice a month, I have the black 03 vert with the 10th anniv wheels.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
I have a set of 03/04's laying around, but no tires on them. Not bent, no curb rash, but they have some surface scratches.

bragster

Established Member
I'll pay to have them swapped out at Discount tire

Email me your info so we can get the deal goin, I really dont care about surface scratches as I just wont to get rid of these rims. We can bring them to discount tire and I'll pay to have them swap my tires on your rims and just give you my 10th's outright if that will be good with you. Send me your number and we can get the deal rollin.
Chris

bragster

Established Member
04MISTICOBRA,
You have an awesome lookin ride my man, always enjoyed readin your mods and work done to it. Awesome!!
Look forward to seein ya in puyallup when they rain passes, hopefully

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
bragster, I replied to your e-mail.

04mysticcobra,
were you at the pony trails last year? there was a mystic cobra behind me for awhile on 405 during the cruise, just wondering if it was you. if it was, you have a very nice cobra.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
bragster said:
hello to all,
New to site and I hope I am in the right forum, just asking if anyone would or knows anyone who would be willing to trade 03-04 chrome or satin stock rims for some 10th anniv I have on my car. I bought it about six months ago with them on it and have never liked them. Its not a 10th anniv model and I bet they made the dealership switch for the chrome. Tires have 14,000 mi and rims are in great shape. Be willing to travel with two floor jacks to make the swap in minutes if anyone is interested. Again I am looking forward to gain some good info and knowledge from this site and you guys.
I head to krespe kreme in puyallup with some buds from the Security Forces out of McChord about once or twice a month, I have the black 03 vert with the 10th anniv wheels.
What dealership did you buy the car from and does your car have tan inserts?

bragster

Established Member
Bret Chevrolet in Kent

Bought the 03 from Bret Chevrolet last June and yes it does have the tan inserts. Did not like them at first but has grown on me!

Users who are viewing this thread