Anyone posted this yet?? v10 turbo f150

speedfreek88

-Skinny Pimp Racing-
Established Member
i was actually wondering the other day if anyone had fit the v-10 into an L... i guess this is as close as it gets! (yes i kno its not a lightning) pretty cool tho but it is a lil ugly...

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
I posted that link the last time he was selling on the other site. He popped on there and gave us a run down on it. Does need some TLC, but the guy that did it was young and it was his first attempt at modding something. Gotta give him props for starting with a good foundation and all.

_XXX_

Established Member
I don't know it aint my cup of Tea however I'm not a turbo person... nice to see it can be done though

ez112

Established Member
What all would you say it need? I mean other than the rest of the side skirts, a lower grilles, and the foggies

_XXX_

Established Member
I'd say it needs a lot... and a big issue is when you go to a custom build like that nothing is easy to fix or replace. For one it needs a full susp. thats a very large motor and I can't say for sure what he got it from however I can bet the weight ratio is very front heavy now. Plus then you have to take in the concern with all used cars it's a headache if you ask me... that's why I always wonder why people create custom like this and sell them..... could be money however to me it just screams something aint right... Also I agree if I had a turbo V10 I was 3 valve heads and a twin with one smaller turbo to try to build that boost faster on the take off... but thats IMO he may sell it

opie99

Established Member
it looks like your buyin someone elses headache, been there done that, not doing it again. looks cool though

_XXX_

Established Member
it looks like your buyin someone elses headache, been there done that, not doing it again. looks cool though

Ditto

I'd rather do my own custom on a stock setup instead of taking over someone else's vision/nightmare

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread