Anyone receive Modular Head Shop Camshaft orders recently?

Top Fuel Friday

Dang!
Established Member
I ordered a set of blower cams from Modular Head Shop back in October. They haven't arrived, I have been getting "They will ship in two weeks" from the shop every month when I check back in. I've missed my install window with some other work (blower / fuel system) waiting for these twice now. I did get springs/retainers/chains/bolts from the order, but not the cams themselves.

Understand supply chains have been wonky, but seems excessive that Comp (the provider) hasn't had cores or been shipping orders for 6 months when they are the primary provider for a head shops cams (so I'm told by MHS).

Seems like a good crew there, not super worried, just checking with others to see if anyone else is having the same experience (or if I should be worried). Thanks all,

03' White Snake

Established Member
I ordered a set of blower cams from Modular Head Shop back in October. They haven't arrived, I have been getting "They will ship in two weeks" from the shop every month when I check back in. I've missed my install window with some other work (blower / fuel system) waiting for these twice now. I did get springs/retainers/chains/bolts from the order, but not the cams themselves.

Understand supply chains have been wonky, but seems excessive that Comp (the provider) hasn't had cores or been shipping orders for 6 months when they are the primary provider for a head shops cams (so I'm told by MHS).

Seems like a good crew there, not super worried, just checking with others to see if anyone else is having the same experience (or if I should be worried). Thanks all,

My friend is in the same boat as you. Ordered his back in December and nothing still. They are also waiting on new guide material to finish his heads too.

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I went through the same BS with MHS about 10 years ago. They kept giving me the run around. I wouldn't recommend them after the hoops I had to jump through.

Users who are viewing this thread