Anyone remember these?

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
I just dug up and old Vericom VC 200 performance computer. It's missing the windshield mount, but I can probably fabricate something. It seems to be in good working order.

I remember running one at the track and it was consistently within .05 of the ET on the board. I think I'll use it to practice my 60' times.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
ummmmm i dunno bout you but right now in maryland its a little cold to be trying to hook up on the streets. its COLD. during the summer it would be a good thing.

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Well, I didn't mean NOW, heh. I just happened to find it now. I need to work up some kind of mount before I can use it anyway.

It was in the high 50's here yesterday. Not bad! Hope it stays for a while. I need to wash my damn car so I can put the bra on it.

Anyway, I gave you Amazon guys a call over this past weekend to talk about my dyno results. Spoke to a young lady who seemed to know a LOT. I have a feeling you guys will be seeing a lot of me as this car evolves. I'm only about an hour away.

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Oh! I must go then. Only, I won't have any engine mods done by then to Dyno the results of. Hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread