Anyone run 18" Ditto DR's?

finally

Established Member
I'm looking into 18" Drag radials and I know about the BFG comp T/A ones but I haven't heard of anyone running the 18" Nitto's. Does anyone have experience with them? I see on the Nitto web site that they make a 305 and a 308 both whose tread with is wider than the 17" 315. Any help would be appreciated.

Juiced-03

Established Member
The Nitto DR in those sizes are not available quite yet. BFG makes a GForce DR in 295 and 275/35/18 and I believe a 315/30/18. I have heard GREAT stories about them also.

mtahzf.l.jpg

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...productSizes&productType=TIRE&typeCode=MTAHZF

Toplesss

Established Member
I have the 295 BFG's and I highly recommend them. Mine have 10K miles or more and are just now getting bald. They hook like a mofo and people are always saying how cool the tread pattern looks. :rockon:

Roush9703

Established Member
BFG's sizes run big, i have 295 dr's on a 9 inch wheel and they bow out over the wheel just like a nitto 315 does on a stock cobra wheel...these tires are great, i'll be swapping them from my gt to the cobra this summer whenever it goes to the track

Users who are viewing this thread