Anyone running Kenny Brown Springs on their 03?

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Ive seen a pic of an 03 with KB springs and it looks amazing. Does anyone have this setup? I bought the springs today and Im ditching my steeda front and H&R rear setup.

kencobra

Face Down In Cabo
Established Member
Why are you ditching the Steeda and H & R springs. Would like to know because I was thinking of that setup. Any pics of the KB springs on an 03 ?

mnypit

Established Member
pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

IOPNER

Black Crazy
Established Member
Originally posted by 00SVTdubs
Ive seen a pic of an 03 with KB springs and it looks amazing. Does anyone have this setup? I bought the springs today and Im ditching my steeda front and H&R rear setup.

Are you going to be selling your Steeda/H&R setup? If so, I may be interested. Do you have Pictures of it?

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
The H&R rear springs are on back order. I also decided to get kooks longtubes so the H&R's are going to be too low. KB sits nice and even so Im going with those so I dont have to wait for a spring that is on back order. When the springs arrive, I will be selling the steeda fronts in the market. Im leaving town this weekend for baseball so I will be back on monday morning if you have any questions.

trey193

Established Member
MNYPIT great looking car, I am wanting to swap to the 01 tailights as well what did that set you back?. Since we are both Hoosiers U need to make it to our next gathering we will have this spring/summer!

mnypit

Established Member
Originally posted by trey193
MNYPIT great looking car, I am wanting to swap to the 01 tailights as well what did that set you back?. Since we are both Hoosiers U need to make it to our next gathering we will have this spring/summer!

Thanks!

I bought the kit from karkraft.com. They include everything you need for $299 plus shipping.

Please tell me more about your gathering; time, place etc. Quite interested!

Users who are viewing this thread